- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for lack of updates here's a new chapter. i really dislike Draco Malfoy, you will probally figure that out in this story.
Harry stood on the platform with Ron and Hermione. Erin apparated beside them.
"Sorry, Sirius was being difficult this morning.", she said applogizing.
"Potter, looks like youv'e found a girlfriend." Draco Malfoy said smirking.
Erin looked at him, "Malfoy right?"
"Yeah and what makes you think you can talk to me like that?"
Erin smirked and pulled out her wand putting it at the base of draco's throat.
"Mind stepping away, Mr. Malfoy.", she said with a smile that was pure venom.
"Who the hell are you?"
"Erin Moody or Potter, call me either. I'm sure you're parents told you about me. Mind stepping out of the way now."
Harry smirked at Malfoy, really enjoying this situation. Malfoy stepped away.
"Thank you. Harry, Ron, Hermione, please go find us seats. I need to talk to Mr. Malfoy for a minute I'll be along."
Harry nodded trying not to laugh. Ron and Hermione followed him.
---------------------------------------------------------
On the train Harry lifted his trunk onto the rack.
"Wonder what she's saying to him?" Hermione said looking out the window.
"probally, 'I've killed some deatheaters you're parents ran with and you're no different.' I wonder if she'll be like madeye and turn him into a ferret.", Ron said amused.
Erin walked in and sat down.
"I don't think you'll have problems with Mr. Malfoy anymore.", she said taking off her green cloak.
She laid down on the seat wrapping the cloak around her and fell asleep. Harry shrugged and fell into converstaion with ron and hermione the rest of the ride.