- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm really interested in Ancient Egypt. This story idea came from a tattoo that i want to get, the eye of horus, who was a Egyptian god. So I hope you like. Oh, one other thing AJ is younger in this one and there is some language in this.
AJ Mclean sat up sweating from yet another dream. They were so real, the dark haired egyptian beauty always tried to say something to him, but he couldn't hear her. Who was she and why was she haunting his dreams? AJ got up and took a quick shower. It was hotter than hell today and his hotel airconditioning was broke. He got out and he felt a presence in his room. He looked around seeing no one. he quickly got dressed and grabbed his room key and wallet.
"God damn room," AJ said under his breath as he walked around the market place.
He noticed the Bristish museum and went inside. He felt like he had to find out who this mystery woman of his dreams was. She always wore a white linen dress, around her upper arm was a gold braclet. He knew she wasn't of this time. She was of the past. Was he crazy because he was being haunted? He laughed to himself that he was being haunted by a beautiful ghost. Ghost yeah right, the heat was probally getting to him. He wandered around looking at the art and mummies.
"Can I help you?", came a voice from behind him.
AJ spun around seeing a old man in a business suit.
"Yeah, I do."
AJ described the woman in his dream to the old man and how he felt like he was back in time with every dream he had. The man kept nodding his head.
"Come with me, I may be able to help you."
AJ followed this man, wondering if he could really help him solve the mystery.