- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
new chapter, hope you guys like. please r&r. i like feedback, makes me want to update more.
After what seemed like two hours of reading books, AJ sighed and rubbed his tried eyes. He noticed a pile of old yellowed scrolls. He grabbed one and unrolled it. 'what the fuck' he thought to himself. It was written in symbols. He turned it upside down.
"Need help," Said a girl with raven black hair and green eyes.
She picked up one of the scrolls and stuck it under her arm.
"Yeah, can you read this?" he said pointing to the scroll.
"Yeah, thats heroglyphics. Each phrase is written with a picture."
AJ nodded and turned it back right.
"Can you read it for me?"
"Sure," the girl said sitting across from him.
He handed it to her and she skimmed over the writing. Her eyes grew big.
"Its describing a priestess named marahet. She was the priestess of the temple of horus."
"Read it please," AJ said desperately.
"Why shoud I?"
"I'm being haunted by an eygtian woman. She has black hair and deep emerald eyes. She wears a white linen gown and there's a band of gold around one of her arms. On her left forearm is a tattoo of a eye, I guess."
The girl's eyes grew even bigger.
"This scroll is describing what you described and its a story of two lovers being damned with a curse. One was to be reincarnated, the other to walk the searching for the lost lover."
"Marahet," AJ said thinking, "She must be the woman who haunts my dreams. She tries to say something to me but i can't hear her."
AJ got up.
" thanks for helping me. I'm AJ by the way.", he said extending his hand to her.
"Jesse," she said shaking it, " and glad to have helped."
AJ nodded and headed back to his hotel room.