- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for lack of updates i lost my muse for a little while.
AJ ran into his hotel room and locked the door.
"okay Marahet, I'm taking a nap. If you want to talk to me this is the time to do it.", he shouted to the empty room.
AJ laid down on his bed and instantly drifted asleep.

The room was lit by candles and ornated by gold. AJ felt himself walking toward a woman laying on a couch. He bent down and kissed her.
"marahet," He whispered to her.
she silenced him and gently kissed him. He looked at her arm seeing the eye of horus. He looked at his own clothing. A white linen robe of a priest.
"marahet, you brought me here to tell me something. I want to know, am i your lost lover?"
She nodded, gesturing to a map on a wooden table.
"The only way we will both rest in peace is if you give us both a proper burial. We will join each other in the after life. The map will lead you to both our bodies." she said in a language that for some reason AJ could understand.
AJ nodded, kissing her.
"Who was I, marahet?" he asked her not expecting an answer.
"The high priest Alexander, my lover." she answered.
She touched the tattoo the recently got. The same as hers.
"Go, do what you know you have to do. I'll be in your dreams." She whispered kissing him.

AJ snapped awake. In his hand was the gold arn braclet that she wore. He put it on his own arm. and picked up the map. on the back of the map was his own writing.
'sacrifice to be with her' it said.
He got up and paced the room. He could he do this.