- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
okay sorry for lack of updates. a couple more chapters and this should be finished. please r&r. i thrive on feedback and i like to know how everyone likes it so far.
AJ felt himslef go down as the camel stopped to lay down. He looked at the map. This was it. Jesse stopped beside him, obviously not enjoying this.
"How do you even know that this is the place?"
"I just do, besides there is the temple of horus. The scroll said that both me and marahet were the priest and priestess of horus."
"This woman could mistake you for someone else."
AJ shook his head getting down from his camel. he felt the sand shift and noticed it swirling like a drain.
"Jesse, what does this mean?" he said suddenly excited.
"It means that there's is a cave or tunnel."
As she said it AJ went down with the sand and landed on a cold stone floor. He screamed when he saw the skeleton of his long lost lover. The arm disturbed and the gold band missing now on his own arm. Jesse slid down with the shifting sand, along with the tools they would need to do this.
"How exactly are you going to sacrifice yourself? I'm definitely not killing you."
AJ looked at the bones on his knees. They whispered to him. Then he noticed an alter along a cave wall.
"You can set up then leave me." he said entranced by some unknown force.
Jesse nodded setting up everything he needed, AJ touched the old dusty skeleton. He felt himself going back to a time where he lived.