- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
okay new chapter.
AJ looked all arouned. He slowly touched the glitering gold altar. On every wall was a scene. Was this the time he was destined to be in? Marahet stood behind the altar. She slowly walked over to him.
"Alexander, I want to take you back to that night. The night we died."
AJ nodded to her, "Marahet, I want to know. Take me."
Marahet grabbed his arm. He gasped as he was thrown back in time. He saw himself making love to her. But it wasn't himself, He looked younger. There were no tattoos on his arms. Except for one, the eye of horus stood out on his wrist. He saw that marahet had the same tattoo on her wrist. AJ turned at a banging noise as the doors of the room were thrown open. An enraged pharoh walked into the room. He watched as oth himself and marahet were killed. AJ shook his head furiously.
"Marahet, take me back. I don't want to see anymore.", he screamed.

AJ gasped as he fell on the floor next to the skeleton. He laid there sobbing. His body he had to find his body. On the opposite wall he saw a skeleton. The bones scattered all over. Marahet was left whole, but he was left in peices. He gathered the bones leaving them in a pile by the skelton of marahet. He picked up the knife that he had brought. He could do this. He had to.