[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Co-Written with Shrinkingviolet


Taunted by the murderer of his girlfriend, AJ McLean is faced with the terrible realization that the beast has decided to strike again. Uprooting himself from the mourning, he decides to become a hero and stop the monster before he can kill again. Nick, faced with drawing the shortest straw and forced to look after AJ, follows the man into the depths of Hell, could never anticipate what could be found in the ashes that remain after a true crime of passion.


Co-Written with Shrinkingviolet


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Group, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Child Abuse, Death, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Content, Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6
Completed: No
Word count: 38824
Read: 5425
Published: 02/26/07
Updated: 05/25/07

1. Chapter 1 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (3083 words)
I - Anastacia - am pleased to present you with another co-written story. I am extremely honored to have the opportunity to write another story with Shrinkingviolet. She is truly my muse and my passion that keeps me going when I just feel like crumbling. Hopefully, you will enjoy this story as much as we enjoy writing it.

2. Chapter 2 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (5957 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (5098 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (9868 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (8139 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (6679 words)