[ - ]
I was inspired by a movie of the same name. It is the year 2011 and the War on Terror has taken a turn for the worse. What happenes when three of our beloved Backstreet Boys are drafted to fight in this war. Their fame can't get them out of it, and their fame doesn't make them bullet proof. How will they handle being out of the spotlight, and into the desert?
> Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
, Horror Warnings: Death
, Graphic Sexual Content
, Graphic Violence
Thanks for all of the reviews. Sorry if this story doesn't get updated as often as I would like. As much as I love the concept, it is hard for me to write it, because it hits so close to home with me.
However, I plan to continue it....it just takes a gentle nudge every now and then.
Once things get going in Iraq, I am sure things will start to flow alot faster!
1. Prologue by brandy_d [ - ] (830 words)
2. Chapter One: D-day by brandy_d [ - ] (1161 words)
3. Chapter 2: Into the Desert by brandy_d [ - ] (1127 words)
4. Chapter 3: Farmers Moon by brandy_d [ - ] (1243 words)
5. Chapter 4: We have Coke? by brandy_d [ - ] (1416 words)
6. Chapter 5: Always a Lady Killer by brandy_d [ - ] (1860 words)
7. Chapter 6: Impending Doom! by brandy_d [ - ] (1197 words)
8. Chapter 7: Only The Beginning by brandy_d [ - ] (1185 words)
Hey guys....sorry it took me so long to update. I didn't think this story would be so hard for me to write, but it kind of is....I hope you enjoy it!
9. Chapter 8: Welcome to Camp Fallujah by brandy_d [ - ] (2176 words)