- Text Size +
Chapter 7
“She was my great grandmother. Well, many greats in there, but yeah, you get the hint.” I turned back to the picture and nodded.

“So, is there one of Charles?” After a few moments of silence I turned to look at her and watched as she shook the anger off her face.

“No. He’s not one we like to talk about. She loved Charles, never would have cheated.”

“Did he have proof?”

“Nothing more than idle gossip from the household staff. They say they always found her in the arms of a lover.”

“And you’re so certain?”

“We have a journal that she kept; it talked about all of this. Charles never found it though.”

“And she still haunts this place?”

“In all my years of living here, I’ve never seen her, or heard her. Although, the couple of people who have checked out the place or the rare guest that I have had, always claimed to hear her, or rather, hear something.”

“I must admit that this is the first time I’ve been in a castle. It doesn’t seem haunted.” She laughed and shook her head.

“Are you supposed to know what that’s like?” I shrugged and took the seat next to her on the couch.

“I thank you for sharing that, but that still doesn’t really give me a big insight to you.”

“Hmm, I’m not sure what you want to know?” Her shrug, her innocent manner, her bright eyes, and her rather short skirt and tight top were driving me crazy with desire. I leaned towards her and pressed my lips against hers.

“I want to know where your sweet spot is,” I said, as I placed a kiss at the juncture of her shoulder and neck, slowly running my tongue over the spot, enjoying the sweet sigh escape her lips. “I want to know what you look like naked in the fire light,” I whispered as I trailed my lips over the top of her breasts, slowly untying the black corset. “I want to know…” I trailed off as I pulled her top free and gazed into her eyes. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her lips pressed against mine. Her tongue sought mine out, a moan escaping from my lips. She pulled away and shook her head.

“I know it’s not fair that I’m half way naked and your still fully dressed,” with that, her hands snaked up under my shirt and quickly drew it over my head, tossing it aside. “I guess I could say I want to know the same about you, Alexander.” With that, her lips were back on mine. My hands were traveling up her thighs and under her skirt, wanting to feel every inch that I could. Her lips trailed down my neck, causing shivers to race down my spine. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sweet torture that her lips and tongue were doing. Her tongue flicked across a nipple and I jerked as I felt her bite right above the area, than her tongue as she soothed the spot. Her lips continued downward, her tongue tracing around my belly button and the tattoo there, while her hands worked at undoing my pants. Her hands slid down, and around my length, her tongue and teeth running up along it, causing little whimpers to escape. She had me turned on, and I knew if her mouth wrapped around that, I was as good as gone. Her tongue flicked across the head, causing me to gasp, and her teeth once more pinched, this time causing me to jump. But, a knock stooped us from anymore action. I opened my eyes, blinked a couple times and watched her as she walked to the door, already dressed. I quickly zipped up my pants, and yanked my shirt on.

“I gotta go.” She pouted at me and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her again.

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

“Well, that was a first for me.”

“I’m sorry. I just, that was, I’m sorry.” I cupped her chin and forced her eyes to meet mine.

“That was what?”

“Well, I haven’t a lot of boyfriends, let alone lots of lovers.” I kissed the top of her head, not knowing the lie for what it was.

“Why don’t I take you to dinner tomorrow?”

“I’d like that.” Her smile caught me off guard. Damn it all to hell, I was falling fast for this one. Her amber eyes, her sensual mouth, that body…yeah, Alexander was in love with a woman he knew nothing about.