AJ's: The Shape of My Heart by Dani824
Summary:

stories/2114/images/25u0j1zh.jpg

Rochelle begins working as a make up artist for The Backstreet Boys on their tours and training during the Millennium Tour. But in between AJ going in and out of rehab hurting himself and those that love him. Can they make it last? We'll see. This is only rated R, by request of a friend, I like to call "Wheaties". There is some cussing and some adult actions NO ONE SHOULD EVER DO EXCESSIVELY OR ABUSE AS SEEN ON HERE. I CONDONE IT. TEENS AND KIDS, DON'T DO IT, IF YOUR READING THIS.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Humor, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 4249 Read: 9989 Published: 02/05/12 Updated: 04/24/12
Chapter 4: Meeting Rochelle by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ continues and describes meeting Rochelle, his new make up artist and big fan back then in 2001.

"So.." AJ continued. "Hi, I am Alex James Mclean. You are?" I asked. "Rochelle Denna Darris." She told me. "I can make you look awesome. Howie hired me so around your eyes, since you get in fights alot. To give you a more natural look with the foundation then the previous guy and whatever you guys do when you go out in public."She replied. I looked at her, pretty black hair with blue, pink, and red streaks in it. She had to be a size 4, and was healthy as could be. She had a pretty face, prefect complexion, and teeth.

"Ok!" I told her, as I washed my face, and then cleaned off the make up I had put on. "Let's see your work, beautiful." I told her.

She made up my face and told me how she grew up. "Then my father left when I was 10, he had an alcohol issue as well. But I got good enough grades when I was 17, I went to cosmotology college in Flordia, then moved to L.A." She told me. As I looked into the backstage mirror.

"I like." I told her, "I look cute?" I ask. "You look gorgeous." she told me. I could tell she was crushing too. 'Howie better not tell me "no" when it comes to her. When I am ready to date her.' I thought to myself.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10823