- Text Size +

CHAPTER 13

"Hello?" AJ answered his phone.

"Hey!" Aaron said happily.

"Aaron? Baby...why are you calling me?" AJ asked confused.

"Nick and Kev wanna go to New York to make final wedding plans or whatever but they still don't trust me by myself...so they were wondering if you'd come over and hang out with me again?" Aaron asked in a sweet voice.

"Haha...of course!! When?"

"This weekend." Aaron replied.

"Awesome. I can't wait." AJ said grinning.

"Me too. But Nick didn't believe I'd actually call you, he thinks I want the house to myself or something. So, anyways...just let him know I called that way I won't be in too much trouble." Aaron said.

"Will do, I miss you baby..." AJ said.

"You too.." Aaron said, he couldn't say it back in case someone was listening.

"Bye..." AJ said.

"See ya."

Just as AJ hung up with Aaron his cell began to ring again.

It was Nick.

"Hello?" AJ answered.

"Hey Jay, It's Nick. I need a favor."

"I'd be happy to watch Aaron for you." AJ said in response.

"How..."

AJ cut him off, "He just called and asked me if I would." 

"Oh, I didn't think he really... Never mind... so you'll do it?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, when do you need me?" AJ asked. He tried to make it sound like he wasn't thrilled with having to watch Aaron to try and keep suspicion down. 

"Kevin just said there is a plane tomorrow afternoon. We where hoping you could pick him up at the studio when he's done tomorrow so we can catch it instead of having to wait till Saturday morning."

"I don't care. When are you coming back?" He asked next.

"Sunday. There's a flight at two and six. The two o'clock flight is full already so..."

"That's fine Nick. It's really not a big deal." AJ secretly smiled.

"Thanks, you're the greatest." Nick told him.

"That's what they tell me." AJ teased.

"Yeah, yeah, later Bone."

"Later Chaos."

A little under twenty for hours later it was Friday afternoon and  AJ was picking up Aaron at the studio. He arrived a few minutes earlier than he expected so he walked in and Aaron was in the middle of recording a song, AJ stood there and listened to him sing, 

'You should know that I can be more than you will ever need. I'll show you something new to see. I'll be the one you can believe. I'll be one better' Aaron finished. 
He noticed AJ and smiled. He walked out of the booth and into the room, "So, they've got you picking me up too? God, they think I can't do anything!" 

"I didn't really mind..." AJ said trying to act like it no big deal since they were in public.

Aaron nodded, "I'm ready, if you wanna go now."

AJ nodded, and they left.

Once they were back at the house Aaron flopped down on the couch. 

AJ looked down at him, "You okay, baby?" He asked worried.

"Yeah, just stressed and annoyed that I get treated like kid. I really, really wanna be treated like an adult, I mean FUCK it's the end of July and I'll be eighteen in December and yet I'm still not to be trusted or treated the way I fucking deserve."

"Aw, baby, I'm sorry. They just want what's best for you, ya know?" AJ said lifting up Aaron's legs and sitting at the other end of the couch, he then put Aaron's legs on top of his own.

Aaron sighed and looked at AJ, "At least I have you... that's all I really care about right now." He said and moved so that he was sitting in AJ's lap. 

He leaned his head down and kissed him deeply, and slipped his hands under AJ's shirt. For a moment he rubbed up and down. He then flicked his fingers over AJ's nipples and pulled up on his shirt. He broke the kiss and threw AJ's shirt on the floor.

"Aaron?" AJ moaned a little.

"What? We almost never get alone time. I'm planning on taking full advantage of this." He replied with a smirk.

AJ simply returned the smirk and slid his hand up Aaron's shirt. When his experienced fingers slid over Aaron's nipples and pinched them Aaron let out a whimpering moan.

"Feel good?" AJ asked and began nibble on Aaron's ear.

"God yes." Aaron told him closing his eyes.

"I can tell." AJ said pulling his mouth away and running his hand over Aaron's boner.

Aaron blushed a little.

"Take your pants off. I wanna see." AJ purred.

Aaron smiled lightly and stood up. He faced AJ and unbuttoned his jeans. After he pulled the zipper down and pushed his thumbs into his boxers. He wiggled his hips a little as he pushed down his pants and boxers.

A big smile formed a crossed AJ's lips as Aaron's erection sprang free.

"God, your so beautiful..." He said rubbing his hand over Aaron's dick making it jump.

AJ grinned, "Baby...let's go do your room and have some fun."

Aaron grinned back as he pulled up his boxers, he stepped out of jeans, he didn't wanna add anymore clothing than he needed.

He followed AJ upstairs to his room. Once there, AJ stared at Aaron for a moment, he then walked over to him and pushed down his boxers letting Aaron's erection spring free once again. AJ looked back up at Aaron, "Take off your shirt."

Aaron obeyed and took it off, "You should take off your pants and boxers."

AJ chuckled but did as he had hinted, "There. Now, lay down on your bed...on your stomach."

"Why my stomach?" Aaron asked confused.

"Because...I love you so damn much you make it so hard not to just grab you and fuck the shit out of you...but I want you to be ready, so lay down on your stomach. I'm gonna make you feel so good." AJ smiled.

Aaron laid down on his bed on his stomach, "What are you gonna do to me?" He asked with a slight smirk.

AJ chuckled, "I'm gonna finger you, baby." He said running his hands over Aaron's ass.

"Do it." Aaron said laying his head down.

AJ nodded and sucked on his finger a bit to wet it before putting it Aaron's pucker. "Ready?" 

"Yeah." Aaron breathed.

With that AJ pushed his finger inside of Aaron. 

At first Aaron responded by tensing up.

"Relax baby. If your tight it'll hurt." AJ told him.

Slowly Aaron relaxed and AJ began to pump his finger in and out of Aaron. The more AJ did this the better it began to feel.

When AJ noticed Aaron close his eyes he decided it was time to add another finger.

Without any warning to his young boyfriend he pushed a second finger inside of him.

Aaron's eyes snapped open and looked at him.

AJ smiled and tapped his two fingers against Aaron's prostate.

Aaron instantly moaned in a pleasurable whimper.

"Prostate." AJ laughed evilly.

"Again..." Aaron trailed off breathless.

AJ tapped the special spot again and once more Aaron responded with a high pitched moan.

"Ready for three?" AJ asked.

"Yeah, please, do it baby." Aaron begged.

AJ didn't need anymore encouragement. He plunged the third finger deep inside of Aaron's virgin hole and began pumping in and out.

Aaron tossed his head back a little and whimpered as AJ's finger tips bumped against his prostate over and over.

"That's it Aaron. Let it feel good. Let it bring you close to your orgasm." AJ cooed in his ear.

"Ah!" Aaron responded

"Do you like that baby? You enjoy my fingers fucking your sweet little virgin ass? Does it make you wanna cum for me?" AJ asked in a sexual voice.

"Yes, yes..." He cried out.

"Show me how much you love it. Show me how much you want my dick in your ass. Show me how much you want me to take your virginity." AJ kept going.

"I'm gonna cum Aye-"

"Do it! Cum now!" AJ order tapping Aaron's prostate over and over at a hard rapid speed.

"Shit! Aye- Jay!" He yelled as cum came shooting out his dick and sprayed all over the bed under him.

AJ grinned, it always made him happy whenever Aaron came for him.

Aaron sat up and grabbed a dirty shirt off his floor and began to wipe himself clean but AJ stopped him.

"Let me..." AJ said softly taking the shirt from Aaron.

He cleaned his boyfriend up and then just stood there and stared.

"God, you're so perfect, I could just stare forever..."

Aaron blushed, "Thank you...uhm...AJ..." He started to say but was interrupted by AJ.

"Call me Alex baby...AJ's just for friends and you are much more than just my friend." He grinned.

Aaron grinned back, "Okay, Alex..." He said seductively this time. "I wanna finger you..." He added.

AJ's mouth dropped, just thinking about Aaron's fingers in him made him hard, "Do it, baby...I wanna feel your fingers inside me." He said moving to lay on his stomach on Aaron's bed.

Aaron walked over so he was closer to AJ, he ran his hands over AJ's bare ass, "Tell me what to do..." He said trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice.

"Wet your finger then just stick it in..." AJ told him.

Aaron nodded and sucked on his finger to make it wet, then he stuck it inside of AJ's ass.

AJ moaned loudly.

Aaron chuckled, "I haven't even done anything yet..."

"Do what I did to you..." AJ breathed.

and Aaron did just that making AJ scream out in pleasure.

Aaron then added another finger and pumped his two fingers in and out.

"...OOOH....AARON....ADD...OOOH..." AJ's eye's went back into his head. It felt so good, he wasn't sure how much longer he could last.

"Add what? Another finger?" Aaron asked in a teasing voice as he sucked on another finger.

"GOD! YES PLEASE!!!" AJ yelled in pleasure.

Aaron then added another finger, making AJ scream out in pleasure.

"Mmm...so I really turn you on huh?" Aaron said pumping his fingers in and out of AJ's ass.

AJ could only moan.

"Alex, babe...tell me what you want." Aaron said in a seductive voice.

"I..I want your fingers to fuck my ass baby!!" AJ replied in a moan.

Aaron did just that.

Soon enough AJ was close to cumming, "Alex...baby cum for me. I wanna see you cum for me..." Aaron said his voice sensual.

That all was all the encouragement AJ needed, he screamed out Aaron's name as he came hard onto the bed and himself.

Aaron grinned as he pulled his fingers out, "Did I do good?" He asked softly.

"You have magical fingers..." AJ replied.