- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kind of short we know...sorry.
CHAPTER 4

"Aaron?" Nick softly questioned as his patted his brother's back.

"Hmm?" He responded opening his eyes.

"Kevin and I are getting ready to leave. AJ's downstairs watching TV." Nick told him.

"Alright, be careful." Aaron said before closing his eyes to go back to sleep.

"We will be. You behave yourself. I've gone over your rules with AJ. He'll tell me if you screw up." Nick warned.

"No worries. Bye Nick." Aaron tried to wave him off.

"Don't get rude Aaron." Kevin's voice warned.

"Sorry." He huffed with his eyes still closed as he rolled onto his back.

"Let's go Nicky." Kevin said.

"Bye Aaron." Nick said walking to the door.

Aaron only waved.
754bae08-26c2-4e95-a400-9be141c373e5
1.03.01

A few hours later, Aaron woke up and went downstairs in just his boxers, forgetting all about Nick and Kevin's trip. He opened the fridge and drank straight out of the Orange Juice bottle before putting it back inside. He was having trouble waking up. It was just one of those mornings. He jumped when he heard AJ chuckle. Aaron turned around and came face to face with AJ and then remembered last night's conversation and that morning's warning.

He swallowed.

AJ smiled at him looking him up and down, "Not bad, AC. You've taken after your brother..." He said.

Aaron quickly turned his back toward AJ when he felt himself becoming heated from AJ's looks and comments.

"Uh, thanks... I guess." He said.

Again AJ laughed.

"Uh... you aren't gonna tell Nick I drank from the carton are you? I mean, he and Kevin will flip. I'm not supposed to do that." Aaron nervously asked looking at his feet.

"No, no...no worries, I'm the cool one! You can do whatever you want wherever you want. Just let me know where you are and what time I can expect you back. That's all I ask. I don't care about where your going who your with or any of that shit. Hell, it be an under age club and I wouldn't care. Just be careful though." AJ replied.

Aaron turned around without thinking, "You really wouldn't tell?" He asked.

"Of course not. I'm the cool one remember?" AJ replied.

Aaron smiled, "Sweet...Thanks." He said.

AJ's head cocked to the side a little looking at Aaron.

Aaron turned around once again making AJ laugh.

"If you're afraid I'm gonna see your dick why don't you just go puck some clothes on?"

Aaron's face blushed. His Dick tightened a little. The thought was amazing... AJ seeing him. Hearing the word 'dick' roll off AJ's tongue was just as incredible as the thought.

"Aaron?" AJ said in a 'sing song' type voice.

"I, uh, yeah." Aaron said and quickly left the room.

Upon reaching his room he faced the door and let his forehead rest on it.

'These next five days are gonna be fucking hell.' Aaron though looking down at his hard on.

AJ had only used the word 'dick' and he was harder then a brick wall.