- Text Size +

 

Chapter 5

            AJ says, "Great.  How about a drink?"

            Amy opts for just a beer, hoping she won't get so blitzed she does something stupid.  It's easy to see all three guys already have a buzz.  Once she's settled back with her bottle, AJ says, "Amy, ever played poker?"

            She says, "Oh yeah, why?"

            He says, "We're going to play poker first."

            She says, "What's the catch?"

            He says, "First person to double their money gets a half an hour with any other person in the room."

            She says, "So if I win, I have to choose one of you to spend half an hour with."

            He says, "Yes, same goes for us."

            She says, "OK, what are we talking about?"

            AJ says, "We each start with $10 worth of chips.  First one to $20 wins."

            Amy says, "Sounds fair, but I have a rule of my own."

            Donnie says, "What?"

            She says, "I'm not having sex with any of you tonight."

            Nick says, "I guess that's fair, but we can kiss you in our thirty minutes, right?"

            She says, "Yeah.  Just no sex."

            Donnie says, "OK, I'll agree to that.  AJ?"

            AJ looks at her and says, "You know how bad I want you.  But if that's really the way you want it, I'll respect your wishes.  BUT, I have a question to ask first."

            Amy's beginning to wonder what's in the damn Corona they gave her because without hesitation she says, "Shoot."

            He says, "Did you come to the hotel to masturbate this afternoon?"

            Without blinking an eye, she says, "I did."

            Donnie says, "That's what you had been doing when I got here?"   She nods and he says, "Fuck, if I had known that..."

            She laughs and says, "You didn't.  So are we doing this or not?"

            They quickly move around the table in the corner of the room.  Nick pulls another beer out of the mini-fridge and hands it to her as AJ deals the first hand.  Forty-five minutes later, Nick goes all in and wins on a full house.  He looks at Amy and says, "I think that means I get the first half hour."

            She looks at AJ and say, "Now how does this work?"

            He says, "No sweat.  I have the adjoining room; you guys can go in there."

            Nick grabs two beers and grabs her hand and says, "Cool.  Let's go."

            Once in the other room, Nick says, "Amy, listen, I know we've only got half an hour, so I don't want to play around here making small talk.  I like you.  A lot.  I want to know more about you, but I'm dying to kiss you."

            She puts down her beer and stands up on tiptoe, pressing herself against his long, lean body.  He wraps his arms around her and pulls her up to meet his lips; her feet dangling off the ground as his tongue dances across her lips.  He walks over the bed in the room and gently lays her down, covering her body with his. 

            Their kisses are deep and unhurried.  Her hands pull his t-shirt up to gently scratch the skin on his stomach, causing him to growl.  He says, "I know you said no sex, but can I touch you?"

            Without thinking twice, she says, "Yes, Nick, please touch me."

            He pushes her shirt up and pulls her bra down, baring her breasts to his gaze.  He slides his fingertips over her nipples, causing her to shudder.  He leans down sucking one of her breasts into his mouth as his fingers continue to tease the other.

            She moans, grabbing his head and holding him close to her.  He moves his lips from one breast to another then back up to her lips, capturing them in a heated kiss.  When he pulls back, his breathing ragged, he says, "Amy, I really wanted to use this time to get to know you.  But you just so fucking beautiful, I can't stop myself.  I hope this doesn't ruin my chances with you."

            She says, "Nick, I wanted that as much as you.  But I would like to get to know you better."

            He sits up and pulls her with him, allowing her to pull her bra and t-shirt back into place.  He says, "I'm sorry if I pushed it too far."

            She says, "You didn't.  So let's talk."

            They spend the last 15 minutes they have talking.  About hobbies, favorite movies, music and anything else Nick can think of asking.  When AJ knocks with the two minute warning, Nick cups Amy's face in his hands and says, "One more."

            When his lips meet hers, her mouth opens like a flower.  His tongue slides between her lips like it belongs there and begins a long slow dance with hers.  When AJ knocks that time is up, Nick says, "Thank you Amy."

            She says, "For what?"

            He says, "For letting me touch you.  For letting me get to know you."

            When they go to the door, Amy says, "I'm going to take minute alone in here.  I'll be right back."  After she shuts the door, she goes into the bathroom and looks in the mirror and gives herself a pep talk.

            "OK, so kissing Nick is really nice.  And his hands are magic.  But from talking to him, there's no way he and I would ever get along.  He's too high strung.  I like things laid-back and easy.  Within a month, I'd want to kill him.  I can't spend all my time fucking him, even though it would be so good."

            Having made her decision about Nick she comes back to the door and says, "Nick, can I talk to you for a minute?"

When he comes back into the room, he says, "Not me, huh?"

She says, "I'm sorry Nick.  If it were strictly a physical relationship, it would be you hands down.  I just don't think we'd get along so well the rest of the time."

He hugs her and says, "Hey, it's ok.  I wanted honesty."

She says, "If you're interested, why don't you ask out Bella?  She really likes you."

He says, "Bella that does my hair?  With the big boobs?"  When Amy laughs and nods, he says, "Maybe I will.  I always love it when she's doing the front.  She presses them right against my chin."

Amy laughs and says, "Wonder why?"

Nick says, "Ohhhh, I get it."

Amy says, "And Nick, just so you know your dick is the hot topic of conversation. How big is it?"

He walks up to her and says, "Wanna find out?"

She says, "Yeah, I do."  He takes her hand and slides it down into his pants.  When she feels the length of his semi-hard penis against her fingers, she says, "Damn Nick, how the hell do you dance with that hanging down there?"

He laughs and says, "Sometimes it's not easy.  Especially when I have a hard on.  Have fun with the guys.  And I hope whoever you choose knows how lucky he is.

After Nick leaves, Amy takes a deep breath and heads back to AJ's room for round two.  The beer seems to be helping.  She's eager to see what AJ has in store for her next.