- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica is upset and hanging with AJ & Howie, ALOT! ALOT! Nick gets teased for dumping her at his own reposession of his body by his employees. Jessica is super duper triple upset he is with someone else. When he promised to date her for 4 months and now is in a deep depression and looses faith in him and in men and people in general and a social life for herself, since,  she traveled half way around the world to get a bad job working for BSB.

Warning: Lots of cussing.

 

12/7/11 Lauren and I have had the best sex of my life for the past week. But everyone else is acting funky. Besides writing in my journal without my permission. Howie hired her as the cleaning lady to get back at her. I don't know what for, but who cares. I guess he thinks she did it. I don't think so through, she had no spell books on her laptop AJ bought her and no spell books or spells in her prayer book or notebooks.

But althrough life is awesome with Lauren back. I hate seeing her sad all the time, and then she acts like I did something wrong and then she calls me "Shallow Nick" or "Shallow BSB" behind my back to my employees. Of chorse, they barely talk to her too. No wonder she has been acting weird lately. She cries all the time too, why can't women just give up? I won't ever be hers. She keeps saying "Fuck the rules!" I have no idea what it means. Then AJ said "What about God?" he asked her. "He let me down too." She told him.

"Why? How?" He asked her. "I don't get a chance at Nickster, but a spoiled bitch from California, that casts spells and curses on people does. And God let's it, so who cares?!" She told him infatically. Everyone on her bus has said she hasn't stopped crying, and Howie meant to leave her in Spain,but he decided to keep her on board anyways. I guess because he isn't sure now if she even did it.

Of chorse, everyone thinks I am a jerk. Donald Trump and NSYNC and Brad Pitt and all of our college friends have money, it's not our fault no one will hire your families or you for better jobs! "It's not my job to get political,it's your responsiblity to PROTECT your fans!"

She keeps telling me, "You guys have more power than Willie Nelson for God's sakes." She yells at me, and then she gripes like. "Well, this idea that your the only people that get to have pretty people to date is Bullshit!"She yells at me, we fight all the time. I don't know what she sees. But I know she is going to cry alot if we send her back to the backward farm town where no one talks to her, unless someone sends a demon after her or for her to slice meat.

I love you, Nick, I love you Nick, I love you Nick, I love you Nick. Screw Lauren.-Jessica <3 :* :* :* :* :*

I love you more, Nick. Let's make sweet Love, never mind what is on those social websites, my family is better off anyways, and that is what your mom wants, not for you to love like a REAL AND NORMAL MAN WOULD. <3 :* Lauren.

Do both of them man!-AJ.

Well, you ALL STOP WRITING IT IN MY JOURNAL!!!!!!!!! I AM NICK CARTER, IT'S MY JOURNAL!!!!!!