- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Nick has a dream and it sparks his interest back in Jessica. Lauren can't stop montioring Nick online, offline, and all the time. The other guys, try to decide who to pick for Nick, since Jessica CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM.

 1/27/2012

Tomorrow's my birthday. Na-na-na-na, I'm going to have A GOOD TIME!!!!!!! NA-NA-NA-NA! :) :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! TOMORROW! YIPPIE! YAY! YAY! CHAOS, PANACAKES, NICKSTER, NICK, Blondie, the wonderful me!

"Nick!"She shouted. "We belong together." She said with a kiss. Then I saw the stake and she staked the vampire, ironically Lauren behind me in a black and white dress and her high heels from when we made one of our rare appaerances in public for a movie premirere.

 "Hi, I am Jessica Heart." She said, she looked cute, she had a simple cross necklace on and her blonde hair in waves for me. But she was dressed in black and seemed to be happiest around me. Then I saw her eyes pop out with little cartoon hearts. Then she hugged me. "I Love you" She said in a whispy voice. "I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND AFTER THAT AND AFTER THAT." She told me.

 "Things you can't imagine yet." She told me. "Demons suck." She told me. "Then try defending a whole town from witches, satanist, and the occassional hostile Dracula and hated fake "gods" of the Bible wannabes." she explained. "Half the time their on a country that wants to destroy Israel or on to California or NYC to brainwash sweet rich and talented, smart men like yoursleves." She explained. "I don't know what happened to me. But I can't live without you she said in an almost tearful voice. Then stabbed an evil demon that looked like a man with a sword that came from nowhere. 

"I love you Nick." She told me, with a hug and tons of kisses and love. I could feel it and when we felt oursleves become one just for one minute and I saw her purple and pink earrings in her double pierced ears. And those pretty sky blue eyes that looked like the rainbow just came out on a rainy day blue. I had to have her and we had sex in my shower.

 It was intense, it was warm water, and I felt it all over me. She kissed my chin, my bread, my nose, my eyes, my eyelids, all over my face, every dimple, every zit, every freckle, every mole, everything, everywhere, and then I lost it and took it to the bed. I took her to the bed and loved her till I couldn't stop shouting. "I LOVE YOU!" I shouted to her. "I LOVE YOU." Then NKOTB came in with the guys. "Ok, there just humping like bunnies again." John said to Howie. "Good", "Brian look." Jordan said with a giggle. And we just lost it all over. Then next thing I know, back in Spain, but this time, it was Madrid I think. It was beautiful and she took care of me. I took care of her.

 "Then..." Brian asked. "That was the end of my dream." I told Brian and AJ. " Damn." Aj said with a concerned look on his face. "Nick, you know even through she is good at her job. She is still super in love with you right?" He explained.

"Yep she is." Howie said. "I just got offline talking to her." Howie told me a little concerned. "Why does she still love us and is friends with us and Kevin, if Lauren is still your girlfriend?" Howie asked. "I don't really get that either, what did you do?" Kevin asked. "Kevin!" I shouted and GAVE A HUGE HUG. "I was monitoring that Nick. Don't talk to her without me with you, she said in that dress from my dream last night with her boobs to close together in it and the white stripe. "For now on, I decide who "WE" ARE FRIENDS WITH." She explained a bit of a bratty way and left.

"You know their both bratty, right?" Brian started. "Let's go to Brian's bus to finish this convo guys." I explained as we left and I took my journal.