- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The group finally awakens in Nick's Mansion, Nkotb in their hotel. As Kelly and The FirstY begin fighting against Nick and Jessica and BSB. NKOTB and Kevin try to help a Priest save Kelly. The group scares goat head.

 

Note: Due to recent personal events, due to blessings from gifts from God. I am calling "The Evil one", "Goat Head/Goat Head Man". I can't elaborate, Yes, I am still a Christian, let's just say. I pissed a few people and a goat headed man off. But for Jesus and my family, and friends, it's worth it. People that need to know what happened know and that is all there is to it.

5/30/12 9:35am

 "Wakey!" AJ yelled in my face. "Dude, did you sleep at all last night?" I asked. "Barely, I am too worried." Aj replied. "I don't want to loose my besties and my other family to some demon faced slut and a sick wannabe demon." He told me passionately. "Howie was glad you both finally fell asleep again, so he bought breakfeast." AJ told me as I woke up, Jessica.

  We got dressed and cleaned up and meet the others to eat. Howie had put pancakes and waffles out in our table places. We both laughed getting the joke. "Howie, you didn't want us to wake you last night?" I asked him. "Yeah, but I got this sinking feeling, Kelly and The FirstY will be after us today." he told me. "Yeah me too." Kristen told us. We all  just looked at each other. "Ok, when Howie and Kristen agree on something or see something bad happen, usually NOT GOOD and odds are really good odds of happening. It's like those FEMA camps that shouldn't be around with the trains in them." Jessica said.

 "You and your conspiracy theories." Kevin replied. "I wish." Jessica said with a sigh. "Why did I get the job to protect you guys spirtually from those nuts that turn people like Kelly and I into nuts in the first place? Then they rip everyone off, then raise rates so high, just so they can take over the world for that stupid Goat head." Jessica said. "I hate goat head. I hate him so bad, I won't even call him what Jesus called him in the Bible after he fell from Heaven." Jessica said almost crying. I gave her a hug and a kiss and just whispered her to eat her food, us and Jesus would deal with them later and so would God too.

 Kelly's Basement 6:00am earlier that morning.

  "Well, FirstY?" Kelly asked "..did I do it right?" she continued. "You make me act like a servant of the Highest order, and yet, I feel only empty and sad. Not all cool and powerful and that fake feeling of control." Kelly told the FirstY. Now wondering around that basement looking like her ex-boyfriend from her hometown she had left years ago. "No, TRY AGAIN!" The FirstY told her. "TRY AGAIN!" FirstY continued. "Get innocent blood." The FirstY begged turning into her family members and everyone she knew and then finally. "Goat Head" aka "The Evil one" himself. "Oh my.." Kelly cried.

 Then he turned into Brian with his hair and eye colors off by several shades. "Look, you want fame and fortune like me." He acted. Kelly cried, realizing she could never sacrifice a person to help this insane demon, then the demons started fighting over her. "NO...NO...NO....NO!!!!!!!!!!" She cried.

  Then she called Brian's cell phone from her cell phone. "Help me, their going to take L.A. tonight from the societies they have possessed people and ME, BRIAN I SERIOUSLY NEED YOU AND ALL OF BSB AND JESSICA RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!" She cried.

  As Jesus walked into the basement waiting for them to show up, "Great Gabby, help me with her, I think once they run away. She may repent and then I can have someone else to let them have a their house back in heaven for." He told him. "You'll like her, she can play the Piano, syth, and can do science and biology equations for the sciencest to help with cures for dieases of the mind someday, once she gets over this and once I come back." He told him.

 Nick's mansion 9:50am

  Brian saw a message on my cell phone. He picked it up, and heard Kelly. "Oh my Gosh!" He shouted as he ran into his room and grabbed his stuff and then everyone else's and put it in bags. "We got TO GO NOW! WE'RE NOT SAFE HERE!" He told everyone as everyone left the mansion. "Kevin call NKOTB!" He told him. "Why? What is happening? The scary stuff Jessica has been worried about since she was 12, come on let's go!" He told everyone.

Kelly's Basement 10:20am

  "Jesus," The FirstY said. "You can't beat me." He bragged. "Your nothing but the same old snake in sheep's clothing." Jesus told him. "I will get her. Then those 10 and their fans, and I am so close to getting the world they can smell it." He continued. "I am at her door and at the world's door. People have heard my trumphets last summer and spring, they know I AM COMING BACK SOON! THAT I DIDN'T LIE." Jesus continued. As Goat head turned into Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selena Gomez, then David Henrie nervously.

  "Jessica NEVER liked you, but then again, you made yourself into an alien and then into a prince, a backstreet boy, Nick and AJ to be exact, then into a pet sized monster, and then into Kevin and Howie with the wrong shades and hair cuts. Then you took us away from each other and scared her. Because you know what 1 person can do to this world when they have me."Jesus paused.

  "She is just a normal person, a normal poor/middle class writer and whatever jobs she has at the time. That doesn't need a secret society to change the world. She was doing it the whole time when she was 12 and you tried to stop her. You think she will give up on Nick or BSB, or anyone else. She knows I NEVER LIE, MY ANGELS, MY GOOD ANGELS NEVER LIE, EVEN IF I ASK THEM TO LOOK LIKE ME TO KEEP ME CALM. SO TO THINK THEY WON'T TRY TO SAVE KELLY AND BEAT YOU IS STUPID." Jesus told him. Goat head got pissed off.

  "I am AS GOOD AS THESE HUMANS." He yelled. "No your NOT. YOU WERE MY FIRST CREATION AND THE FATHER'S AND YOU GOT TWISTED AND BETRAYED THE FATHER." Jesus yelled. "I WOULD NEVER LIE AND I CAN'T LIE TO MY SERVANTS, they mean too much, EVERYONE, EVERY SINGLE ONE, EVERY SINGLE LIFE." Jesus told him. "They mean the same to God as well, my FATHER." He finished. As NKOTBSB, Kevin, and Jessica all entered the building and broke into the basement.

  "Kelly!" Jessica asked. "Are you still in there?" Jessica asked. "Yes, help me!" She cried. Then screaming in terror and begging for help. Then Goat head posessed Kelly. And shot a fireball at the wall of the basement of the church. "What the Fuck!" AJ shouted. Then Howie's Catholic Preist friend came down.

 "I send all evil spirits, animalists, self pity, self control, selfish, evil, unlclean, haughiness, gluttoney, sloth, anger, depression, worthliness, and all ghosts, demons out of her in the name, blood of Jesus Christ." The preist and the guys said.

 "I send all evil spirits to Hell or to be judged by God, and to release Kelly from the chains of sins and for Jesus to help fsave her." As he threw water on her.

 Jessica seemed to be punching air. Till Nick realized he could see the Goat headed man too with 3 horns. Then the group started punching him and praying to Jesus at the same time, "You and your demons get out of here, you unholy piece of crap!" I yelled at him. "Yeah, after all the stuff you put us through and Jessica through." AJ yelled. "That poor girl's mom and family, and all the other people of this world." Howie continued.

" WE DON'T WANT YOU AS OUR PRINCE OF THIS WORLD, YOU SUCK." Kevin yelled at him. "We like Jesus better. Can't wait till he punishes you and kills you, Goat head." Brian told him as he punched him. "Never touch me, my family, or mine again, the churches either. Even the fake ones. I'll kick your red ass just for fun and for ruining my life, you 3 horned goat head joke of an angel man, Lucifer." Jessica yelled at him as she punched him and kicked him in the balls.

"You might be ruling the world for now, but Jesus time and our time is coming soon too." Jessica told him. "It's EVERYWHERE, if you know where to look and to hear." She told him. As he and his demons faded back to Hell for re-con and re-group.