- Text Size +
Rewind to two years earlier; back to the night they met. The night that brought him back to reality. After years of treating his now ex wife like an imbesol to the life he was leading, Lynne came along and changed all that. He went from having a different woman in his bed nearly every night to wanting only the one. But who could blame him? He had a career that accommodated him in that lifestyle quite plentifully. Woman were his at the drop of a hat. Like a kid in a candy store, he could have a sample and come back for the entire place if he chose. He had Donnie to thank for setting Lynne in front of him.


Lynne and her friend Chantelle had been dragged along to this stupid afterparty that their friend Leslie said they just had to be at. Not that they minded having a little fun and even the concert before it was great but it really was the last place either of them wanted to be. Lynne had always been the type to make the best out of a bad situation so she had to be the voice of reason where Chantelle was concerned. She had no idea how much her life was going to change.
“This thing blows,”Chantelle commented.
“So you're having a good time then?” Lynne smiled.
“Could be worse. Rob could be here.”
“You guys on the outs again?”
“Aren't we always? Makes our sex life fucking great.” And laughed.
Lynne laughed along with her but didn't realize she was being watched. Had been since the minute the guy laid eyes on her. Even Chantelle had apparently noticed it.”That was TMI Shan.”
“You love me anyways right?”
“Always.”
“Tell me you guys are having a good time,”Leslie interrupted.
“You want us to lie or tell the truth,”Chantelle replied.
“Come on Shan. I'd do this for you.”
“I know. It's better than sitting at home.”
“Makes me feel a little better. I'm gonna go say hi to one of my friends over there. I'll catch you guys in a little bit.”
“Have fun Leslie,”Lynne said and turned to Chantelle. “Try to have a little fun for her okay?”
“Fine,”she replied reluctantly but her deviant grin took over immediately when she saw the master of ceremonies up on the bar as Christina Aguilara's Dirrty started playing.”Dance with me.”
“What?”
“The guy up on the bar has been eying you all night long. Let's give him a little show.”
“Please.”
“Just have some fun with this okay?”
“Okay.” She said and followed Chantelle's lead. They certainly did get his attention because before she knew they were both up on the bar; him sandwiched in between them.
“You know you two just made about three hundred other women jealous in here,” he said as they all moved to the music together; she was facing him.
“You pulled us up here.”
“I know. I'm all about having a good time and you two looked like you were having a blast so I just figured I should become a part of the party.”
“Well I know Chantelle will be happy to here that,”she replied as she felt his hand slide down her side and around her butt. She could have protested but they were having fun after all. Not like she'd ever see the guy again. Chantelle had her leg up around his hip as he held onto it. The music setting the scene for their simulated orgy.
“Chantelle likes girls doesn't she?”
“She swings both ways but I go only one way myself.”
“So are you still having a good time?”
“Better than I was down there.”
“So you've told me your friend's name. What's yours?”
“Lynne.”
“It's been a pleasure Lynne,”he replied as the music died down. He helped them both down off the bar and slipped down into the midst of it all himself.”By the way I'm
“Donnie!” Leslie accosted him so quickly his head spun. It's like she'd never met a man before in her life.
“Well that was short lived,” Lynne said.
“What? You like the guy now?”Chantelle said
“Yeah I do but apparently he's liking Leslie more.”
“You give up too easily.”
“Well it's not like I have a choice anyway now.” Noting the crowd surrounding him.
“Would you ladies please follow me?” A large, imposing gentleman gained their attention.
“What for?”Lynne said.
“You've been invited to the VIP lounge. Please follow me.”
“Let's do it,”Chantelle replied eagerly and started following him.
Lynne looked back one last time then followed her friend. Maybe it was better this way. Each of them was poured a glass of champagne. Lynne took hers and looked out over the club. Leslie had obviously made the big score with him because he was smiling and touching her places she wished he were touching her. She sipped her champagne and grabbed a strawberry from the bowl sitting in the center of the table. Aren't these supposed to bring out the flavor of the drink or something? Christ! She'd seen too many movies. The juice was dripping off her chin when she felt the cushion shift beside her. A body with napkin in hand. She turned to find it's owner. So not her type but could be fun. Dark hair, big brown eyes and cheekbones that looked like they were perfectly structured as he smiled. She took the napkin and looked at him.
“Hi.”
“Hi,” she replied and took another bite of the strawberry. She'd almost forgotten Chantelle was there.
“Hi,”Chantelle said and introduced herself.
“Jordan and you are?”Taking her hand and looking directly into her eyes.
“Lynne.”
“I'm going to be honest with you Lynne. I saw you up there dancing with my friend and I just had to meet you so that's why I invited you two up here.”
“Will he be joining us?”
“Later. This is kind of his gig and he gets very involved with the fans.”
“So I've noticed. So why are you here?”
“I'm just out having a good time, supporting him, hoping to meet a pretty girl.”
“So now we get to the real reason why we're up here.”
“Like you weren't hoping to meet some hot guy and take him home?”
“My friend Leslie down there is the one that dragged us to this thing.”
“So you really didn't want to be here in the first place.”
“Not really but I always like to make the best of a bad situation so I just decided to start having a good time. It was Chantelle's actions that got us up on that bar.”
“I'm glad she did.”
“You know, so am I,”she said and finished off her glass of champagne.
He reached over and grabbed the bottle; pouring another glass for her himself. Their eyes never disconnecting. She usually wasn't his type but if Donnie wanted her, must be something good in there.
Donnie sat down next to Chantelle as he watched Jordan work his magic on Lynne.”How long has this been going on?”
“Long enough. Tell me something though. I know you like her so why aren't you trying to get with her?”Chantelle asked bluntly.
“Because I can see he's already reeled her in. I don't stand a chance.”
“So maybe we should find somewhere a little more private and talk about it ?”Signaling Donnie with eyes to keep the friend occupied.
She spotted a dark corner and stood,”Follow me.” She was determined to have fun and he was gonna be the guy to give it to her. She knew his reputation so she wasn't about to play into 'but I'm not that kind of girl' because chances were, he was looking for a here and now himself. She sat her glass of champagne on the small table and straddled his lap on the plush booth chair; capturing his lips before he had a chance to say anything. There was something to be said for the element of surprise. She felt his hands generously roam her body as they continued to lock lips. As they came up for air, she felt the tap on her shoulder.
“Leslie's ready to go home.”Chantelle said.
“Then go. I can get a ride home right?”She looked to the man beneath her.
“She'll get home,”he responded and pulled her mouth to his again.
Great! Another one of these Chantelle thought as she left Lynne to her own devices. Too bad she couldn't see the better choice walking out the door with her friend.