- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Thanks to Dreamwallpapers.com for all holiday backgrounds. Belongs to them as original copyright, but used under fair use.

Author's Chapter Notes:

BSB is preparing to go on their 2011 Cruise with fans. They find out about the contest with much disapointment. Crown is excited her cousin, Tiara, is going on the cruise with BSB.

 Dec. 1st,.....

"As they ligh the Christmas tree at Rockafeller Center, tonight." the pretty news reporter lady said on the TV. Dressed in winter wear, in front of the famous New York City skating rink.

"I can't wait to go to Flordia and be with my family, before the tour! See James enjoy his first set of dinosuar toys."Howie told all of BSB with a smile. As they finished singing on their next album. As the engineer played it in reverse.

"I love you forever, girl, please, don't leave me, babe." Nick had just finished singing at the end. As Nick smiled his 1 million dollar literally smile. Hypnotizing any woman that saw him a room. "I can't wait for...."Kevin said. "Guess what guys?" Their manager from The Firm came into the hallway. "Todd?" Brian asked. "Yeah, dude, what is your ass doing here?" AJ asked impatiently. "We're going to Broadway McDonald's for food, autographs, and hopefully, fans to eat with and hot women from the plays on 5th Ave." AJ told him. "That's good." he said.

"We're having fans spend all of Christmas week with you guys." He told them. "WHAT?!" The group all said at once. "Uh-oh-oh-oh-oh" Nick and the guys sang from the Big Time Rush theme. Then laughed. "Why?" Howie asked as Todd laughed. "For publicity, it will make fans love you more, plus, it will show you really love them, since your girlfriends and wives keep making you date that spirit protector chick from Ohio for some stupid reason for helping the OWS people. By just simply studying the laws and stuff." He told them.

The guys all sighed. In Minnesota, however. "Tiara, I can't believe, you on CRUISE WITH BSB. They so ROCK!" She told them. As they prepared for their homework and Christmas vacation. "I know. I hope I win the surprise contest." Tiara said. "I know, then we'll at least be the happiest girls, in school, even if we're not cool, punk, or popular." She said as she gave her little sister a huge hug. "I know, hun, it will be ok." She said.

The 2 teens ran and caught their school bus to public school about 10 miles away from their small apartment lived in.