- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls take BSB to see the tree lights. BSB preforms for the girls and their high school.

 

Note:Light cussing.

Dec. 12th,2011

"Omg!" Crown told Nick. After they got back from shopping. "You went shopping?" AJ asked. "I know, I know, your getting married. Be ready." Nick repeated. AJ wouldn't shut up about the wedding. "Well, I love Rochelle." AJ replied in a sheepish way. "Kevin what about this as a wedding gift?" Nick asked me as soon as AJ had left their kitchen.

"That is a good gift, good idea."I told him. "Guys! No-no, Kevin! What we doing today, because we got school?" Tiara told us. "I was thinking we could sing at your school and help you 2 with those bullies. Or at least give you advice, plus we have to sing for your high school and do a private concert for the both of you anyways." I told them. They both gave me huge hugs. "WE LOVE YOU KEVIN!" They squelled. As they kept jumping up and hugging me, of chorse, all but AJ ran back in the room. As AJ had called his girlfriend and mom yet again, worried like crazy about getting married.

When we got to their high school. It was normal. Bullies, jocks, etc. We prepped with our band, since they would only be there until the end of the day, the 13th. Then they were going on their Christmas vacation too. Till the record company needed them for some of the new talent or Nick's label did whatever came first.

"Doh...ray...fa...so..la...teeee..doh." I tested the mircophone.  The girls had told us everything about both of the cliche's picking on them. How our bullying with Sandra became public news. Leaving them "iffy" about trusting us, and "Waffles" humilated, alienated, and angry both at her dead end job and society for all those screw ups, including the economy ruining her chances in Ohio at a good college education. As well, as the math classes being impossible for her to understand the way it was set up and how to read the problems to figure it out.

"Attention!" The prinincal announced. "For Spirit day, today, we have a special guest, may all class first floor come down to the auditorium in an orderly fashion." He announced. As you could hear the building shout and cheer for getting out of classes. Then, "All 2nd floor classes." he finished.

Then he introduced us, and we finally sang. A full hour's show worth.  The girls went crazy, and it was cool having the flag, cheerleaders, and dancing squads as our back up dancers, instead. Then we sang for them, which made my day.

"Well, that is all that happened, Kristen." I told my wife. As I realized, Tiara was getting bullied by a wannabe from the "Mean Girls" movies dressed in all pink and purple. It would be cute, if the 16 year old leader girl of that clique wasn't a full on bitch.

 "Hi." I went up to her. "Is there a reason or two, why our bullying my friend there?" I asked. She went into shock that I even knew her. "What am I too hot or handsome or tall to know your friend?" I asked back to her being a smart ass. She finally replied. "I wasn't bullying her, I was just making sure we did our science project this week." She lied.

"Quit lying, your just a bitch, and when your out of high school." I told her. "Odds are you won't be well liked and have a crappy job as well." I finished tell her. "Now, stay away from Crown and Tiara, or I will have BSB kick your ass, or screw up your life, like you did theirs." I told her.  As I walked away to an applause.