- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls take BSB out to dinner and go see Christmas lights. They get AJ a surprise for his wedding. The Scrooger comes back.

Dec. 12th, 2011

"I liked the part where you told her off." Tiara told me with a smile. "Kevin, that was so sweet of you." She said. As she ate her chicken and mashed potatos at one of the local resturant franchises; "Joe's Diners" It was called.

"Yeah, did we sang "Incomplete" right or what." Alex bragged to Crown who thought he was just super sweet. "You sang it awesome!" She told him, finally getting a smile out of him. On a subject that wasn't about Rochelle or her kittens. AJ clapped a little bit in his own seat and pretended to bow. We just all ended up laughing.

"Hey, so what you doing for the wedding?" Crown asked. "Moulin Rouge" AJ told them. "Cool." Crown remembered now. "We're going to have dancers and everything at the reception, like a mix of all the movies on it and a black and white ball, but no brothel." Alex said with an almost comedically happy rythm in his voice. After dinner. We went to see the Christmas lights.

"I want the purple and yellow one to win." AJ said. "AJ, they don't have purple and yellow lights for Christmas normally in most places." Brian explained. "It's usually the four colors in the Bible that represent Jesus the best." He told me. "Which are?" Alex asked. "Blue for his love and loyalty, Green for everlasting Life, Red for his blood on The Cross, and White for Purity, and Gold or yellow tinted lights for Joy." He told everyone.

"Cool." AJ told everyone. We all realized we had totally missed the Trolley tour guide telling us that too. The whole group. That night, as we fell asleep. AJ woke up. "OH MY!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. "KEVIN HELP ME!!!!!!!!!" He cried. "A demon is in my room!" He freaked. The place may have been haunted, but no demons should have been there. Especially, since it was a nice ghost, and not a demon the family had told us was there. I sliently began to pray. Pray everything was ok, and prayed that demon that had been bugging the group the whole time would go away.