- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The guys preform at the local State house in Minnesota for the people and the  internet media. The "Scrooger", starts scarying AJ and Rochelle more as he prepares to get married.  Before the show, AJ keeps showing signs of being the catalyst for the haunting as well as Rochelle.

Dec. 13th...

 "Ok, we're here." AJ said as we prepared for warm ups singing and for dancing on stage. "What were you dreaming last night?" Nick finally asked. "You were totally freaked out." Nick came up to him upset. "Yeah, what happened?" I asked. "Kevin, Howie, Nick." AJ started his little speech. "I was asleep, I married to Rochelle." He explained. "Then monsters and this one, green and white, and red one in a Santa Clause outift beat us up and ruined the wedding." He told me. "So your nervous." Howie replied with a smirk as he got out the mircophones with our small band.

 He gave him a hug. "Now, don't worry AJ, I am here." Howie told him, as the group laughed at the lame joke. "Calm down, we'll  have have skinned mashed potatos and taphila, and we'll watch a happy Christmas special, like on "Glee" or something better, like those old Raskin/Bass stuff they show every year." Howie told him calmly. "Admit it you still love it, Grinch and all." Howie continued. "Howie!" AJ got annoyed. "He was there too, and their going to kill us." AJ freaked out again. We laughed.

"Hello, men." Some guy dressed as a normal guy came up to AJ. Alex looked at him confused. Then AJ started doing crazy tweeting like a bird, and twitching. Then the guy disappered, yet again. Rochelle called him all freaked out. She was hysterical, you could hear her on the phone. "Oh my Gosh!" She was yelling to AJ over the phone. "It's all because we're getting married, I shouldn't do it." She cried. AJ looked like he was going to cry. So I finally grabbed him and her and the phone and took them to the side before we preformed.

"Kevin, I moved weird and it is like "entanglement theory" with Alex and I." Rochelle told me. Referring to the Einstein theory of 2 particals being moving the same, but polar far away, I didn't think it would affect it this much and have them doing the same, but opposite thing in 2 different parts of the country at the same time either. "YOU AND ALEX ARE GETTING MARRIED." I shouted. "THAT'S IT." I cried out to her.

"I know we got haters, but we also got fans that know how to fight, witches, lunatics, crazies, even scarier people running and ruining the world, and society, and the few of them in top secret societies, and even some the world may never find out about or they can remember fighting." I explained. "We're family." I told them all on speaker phone as we all hugged. "Tonight, we'll bless you too and make everything ok, k?" I told her. "Ok, she said."

After 10 minutes of crying and hugging, we warmed up our muscles, and our voices. We knew tomorrow night, we were going to start fighting these Christmas monsters. I finally told Nick, "Dig out your spirtual warefare books, and read your Bibles tonight and pray, so AJ and Rochelle can get married. It will all be alright and a good Christmas."