- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Backstreet Boys study up on how to fight the Scrooger, something weird happens. AJ and Rochelle, work out the final details of their wedding in 3 days. AJ prepares to go home back to South Malibu, CA early.

Dec. 14th, 2011

"AJ! Why are you going?" Tiara asked with tons of tears in her eyes. "Because Roch and I discussed it last night." He said soberly and somberly. "It is just not safe for her with me here, and plus, we did nearly all of our shows." AJ explained. As he hugged the girls. "So I gotta go home early." He continued after a small pause. That made them both cry more. Crown was crying now too.

"But we LOVE YOU ALEX." As they cried so hard, and were grieving him leaving them. "We wanted to help you guys fight the demon, like the "Jessica Heart" girl does." Crown cried. "Well, for one, Jessica Heart is based off of her author, and number two, it runs in her family to see and fight those things. It's not safe for teens your age, it was barely safe for her when she was a teenager." He told them. He did sign their CDs and BSB books, DVDs, and videos for them.

"Now cheer up, let's take a happy picture." As AJ helped them clean up. I watched sliently. "Nick!" Alex called me, as Howie, Brian, and Kevin were going through my spritual warfare books, Kevin's Europen and ancient folklore books, and Howie scanned the internet, as Brian was simply making everyone in the house sandwhiches. The 2 sisters parents were out shopping and going on a date.

 "I can't find anything on this guy." Kevin told me. "I know it sucks." Brian replied. "Maybe he didn't go by "The Scrooger" demon then." Howie wondered allowed thinking allowed. "Maybe he went by "Marely and Marely"." Howie thought allowed. "No, that doesn't make sense either." Brian was thinking in the sisters bedroom. As the group waited to do the last preformance for the girls tonight. The 2 sisters showed up. And brought all of BSB milk, since Brian had made the sandwhiches for the guys and Alex.

"Alex what are you doing?" Kevin asked. "Making sure we do the final preformance for these sweetie pies on schedule." AJ said as he called the band on his phone to make sure they were at the house at 7pm on the dot. "We promised these 2 ladies 2 hours of just us, and then I must go and protect my future wifey AJ MCLEAN." He explained.

"Ha ha ha." I mocked him. "Not funny." I told him being a smart ass. "Ha ha ha ha ha" AJ mocked me back. "Kiss my ass, I have 4 girlfriends and a fanfic writer who can give me dreams by just praying and making ghosts and weird crap happen." He teased me back. Everyone in the room just laughed.

Howie finally took a break off the computer, he wanted to go for a walk and get some exerice and fresh air. The 2 sisters hugged him of chorse, they were hugging all of us. 

"Did you try the book of Jeramiah?" Crown asked. "They talked about a spirit of the north, that was the holy spriit from a Saint that would be mistake in the "End of Days" or "Last Days" that Satan would take over. In Jeremiah 7-10. I think." Crown told them.

"What are the origins of Santa?" Howie asked. "He was from Norse legend and Greek legend so people and specifically little kids could get presents on or near the winter soltice." Howie told them. "Then Saint Nicholas, from Turkey gave little children and poor families money and presents, while he became a pastor then a bishoped and converted that part of the world to Christianity." Brian continued to explained. "Then he died in the late 6th Century A.D. and was buried in his 2nd church in Turkey, then was moved to some church in Italy by some Queen that of one of his followers converted over." Kevin finished.

AJ sighed, I did too. I wanted to impress people by how smart I could be. "Then in 1890's the one pastor from New England wrote "'Twas the Night Before Christmas." Alex continued to explain. "But he said it was based off spirits he and his congragation had encounted bugging a reindeer or a baby or girl reindeer by his house." I added. "Your telling me you people think Santa Claus real?" Brian asked. "Yes!" We and the 2 sisters said, "and someone put a demon on you guys, and since people don't respect each other, God, or even Christmas outside of commericalism anymore." Tiara said. "It's pissed." I replied.

"But why would it go after Rochelle and I?" Alex asked. "Your getting married 9 days near Jesus day of literal conception with the Holy Spirit and Mary. You and Roch are easy targets." I explained. "Ok, so how do we fight it!" The girls kept asking us. Like 10 times in a row.

"We call New Kids on the Block, then we eat, then we fight it." I told them. "YAY!" They both said. Then we preformed the 2 hour show for the whole family at the venue we rented out and said our "goodbyes" to AJ tell next year.

After we did all that, AJ finally was going back, when he called us. "Guys, you won't believe what I just thought I saw." He told me. "I saw a little elf dressed like a mini Santa Claus and a baby girl reindeer, it jumped like a Kangaroo, and I thought I saw something on top of the girls roof. We heared the roof clammoring, and a man yelling "HO HO HO" with a laugh. We all looked at each other confused. "Were you good this year AJ or have you been drinking again?" I asked. He laughed. "Nick behave, you know that "Jessica Heart" girl loves you." Santa or the spirits of Christmas were saying. We all looked at each other. "Damn you Charles Dickens!" I yelled.