- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BSB goes home and wonders if they even beat the Scrooger and what they heard the night before.

Dec. 15th, 2011

We were at the airport waiting. "Brian!" Kevin yelled. "Yes." I replied. "What was that last night?" I asked. "The spirit from Jeremiah, someone was praticing witch craft in the house or watched too much "Buffy, Angel, Supernatural, and /Or Charmed or Sabrina, The Teenage Witch or Xena or Herclues. Again. Kevin." I told him annoyed.

"Nick probably is praying for bad stuff or spells on fans or women interested in him again, and Howie, he just likes good TV shows with bad morals, you know that." I told Kevin. "Yeah, I know." Kevin explained. "So what, there is a Santa Claus spirit running all over the world. During the Winter Soltice." Kevin with a smirk. "I just can't believe it's even true or possible." Howie explained.

"Well, that is what happens when you save a demon fighting medium from her own demons, and God gives her back her powers and she gives them to the whole group and falls in love with Kaos over there." I explained pissed off. "Why did that happen last night at all!" I yelled. Nick looked at me confused, with a look on his face, like 'What did I do?' going through his mind. And.. 'Why am I in trouble with B-rok?' obviously on his face. I started to get upset.

"Brian," Nick said to me. "Breath, 1, and a 2, In and a out, Slow deep breath in, slow deep breath out. Stretch your back and your arms and calm down, man." As Nick rubbed my back and helped me breath in and out and stretch out at the local Minnesota airport.

"We still got to fight Santa Claus' Spirit and now The Scrooger Demon too." I explained. As I rubbed my hand on my face out of stress. "It will be ok, Bri." Nick told me, as he gave me a big hug. "I'll still beat you at the WII video games, you got nothing to worry about." Nick joked. I laughed. The other guys that were there hugged me and made me very happy.

We all finally caught our flights and agreed to call and do more research and fight them both on Dec. 23rd, and we would regroup on the 21st. After AJ's honeymoon with Rochelle, and make sure the demons couldn't mess with them at the wedding or for their People magazine pictures and cover. I just told Leighanne everything, and Baylee what a boy his age could handle.

Then prayed, "Heavenly Father, YHWH, Please help us, protect us, forgive my family, friends, the whole Backstreet Boys' company, companies were involved with and employees for all of our sins. Help us fight The Scrooger and "The Holly Spirit" you mentioned in Jeremiah and Isaiah in the Old Testament." I told him a bit sad, angry, and annoyed.

"Not my fault people don't read. Just help us fight them if we're supposed to. Help AJ's wedding to Rochelle to go perfect. Expect, for Rojo pissing off, Jessie Heart's author, you know he will. He forgot how smart she is, and also, I am sure she was invited to the wedding back in 2001. When AJ first even noticed Rochelle at all on the BSBBLVD boards." I explained.

 "I love you, Jesus, and the Holy spirit too." I said, as I gave a hugs to the open air for them. "Amen." I finally said quietly in the empty bedroom in front of our small crystal cross only a foot or 2 tall and only like a foot on a tiny pedestal.