- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ gets married, the guys finish their shopping for the holidays, they get their presents from online for their families. They figure out the menu.

Dec. 17th, 2011

I was so nervous. "Alex, man; you can do this!" I said to myself in the mirror as Kevin, Brian, Howie, and Nick all helped me get ready for my wedding with my brothers and sisters.

"I am so nervous. This is worse than singing, what if she cheats on me, what if God doesn't forgive me for it? What if it's the cake decorator's fault my marriage fails?" Alex asked nervous as the Backstreet Boys and his family laughed all in their tuxedos and armoni outfits. They considered themsleves lucky to afford in this economy at all.

"Relax," Kevin told him. "We're here, Tink will be there, and plus, we still have our other fan-friends that will be there too. Our friends out here to help you. And your family, and God will forgive you, if you pray for it so don't worry. Just be a good man and a good husband, and a good father when that day comes." He told me as he hugged me.

"I love you." Howie said, trying to hold back his tears. I just smiled, I was crying too. I was going to have re-do the little make up I was wearing again. Since we sing so much, I guess it didn't bother us to use some make up. Not as much as girls, but still when we knew like my pictures were going to be in People magazine from the wedding and stuff. I kept it light, foundation and bronzer, and that was it. Nothing excessive. But Rochelle told me that was all I was allowed to have on, and chapstick.

As I walked down, I flashed back to my daydreams and dreams about my wedding, then as the song, "The Bride's Wedding March" was played, and the congragation at the church stood up for her. After the children's choir I had hired had sang, "Noverember Rain" and "Cherry Pie".

Brian had left to go take care of Baylee, he needed his shots for his illness. Poor kid. Plus, I think Brian thought it was bad luck to have rock songs in a church. Even through, everyone told him not to worry. I was nervous again, I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. My hands shaking, then I saw her, and I thought, "WOW, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL." I pratically shouted. As the room laughed.

Look hot as could be in her tight dress. Rochelle walked to the front of the chapel, near the alter next to me. As she came up, I told her I loved her and kissed her anyways. Then we waited for the pastor.

An hour later......

"I do." I told her. "I now pronounce you husband and wife from the powers vested in me, by God and the great state of California of the United States of America." The parson said. We smiled and kissed again. I was so happy.

Later on...................

After the reception, as Rochelle and AJ went out to the Bahammas for a couple days. Howie found his recipets online for the stuff her ordered for everyone for Christmas.

"Yes, she is going to love that necklace." He whispered to himself, before meeting his other 5 friends in the chatroom. Since Alex wasn't on, he saw whom was, that was about to go to work. At her job, Hearty/Tink, and the twins, and honey, and some other BSB fans were in the chat room.

"Hi" Howie wrote in the chatting board. "What is up?" He asked.

"Nothing much" honey told him.

"Same here." Tink replied.

"We're good." Crown replied. "Yep." Tiara replied with her in the chat.

"Can you guys do something to surprise us for Christmas?" Howie asked. "My friends and I are feeling lonely and we want some BSB fans to make us feel better." He wrote. He more or less got laughed out of the room, by everyone else. Kevin and the guys saw that, then...

"Shut up." Tink told everyone. "He is our friend, he deserves respect too. BSB or not, so leave us alone, we love him, and if wants to ask us to do somethign nice for him and them so be it." She wrote back.

"She is right." Crown wrote back. "Totally." Tiara replied.

Howie smiled. It had been an awesome, through stressful day. Then James ran in. "Daddy," he asked in a cute way, as the 5 year old did. "How long till Santa comes?" He wondered. "Santa will make it, but Santa wants to make sure we understand he comes to celebrate the gift Jesus gave us." Howie told him. As he hugged his son and gave him warm milk and water to help him get to sleep.