- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the winter soltice has come and gone. BSB starts looking for the true meaning of Christmas together. After AJ gets home that day.

 

Note: Angels we have heard on high, From Christina Aguilera, album: "My Kind of Christmas". Used under fair use Section 107.9 of copyright law and fair use. With reguards in fairness to promotion. She did say, yes on twitter.

Dec. 21st. 2011

Hi, this is Kevin, AJ is back. YAY! But I don't know what to think of what Christmas really means. Maybe tomorrow. I wrote in my artist journal about it. Hopeing to get an inspiration for a song.

Then I fell alseep to one of my son's Christmas DVD's with the story of Nestor the donkey on it.

" What is the true meaning of Christmas?" All of my friends and I asked in a dream. "Too much commericals, too much retailers, even when the economy is good. Candy? Like what does it mean." Nick asked for everyone. The Scrooger was making it so they couldn't speak. Tink started beating it up like she was from the TV shows like Angel, Buffy, or Charmed. But he just knocked her down and laughed. "You haven't defeated me yet, bozo's, you NEED Jesus and Santa to do that." He laughed as he chained up my friends in my dream.

I prayed. I begged God to help me. Then, "huh?" I asked as an angel from one of those ghost videos showed up. The one walking on the Hawiaiian waterfall to be exact. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "To show you the true meaning of Christmas the next few days, and what people do all over the world to celebrate so you remember and so can your friends and defeat that stupid demon, "The Scrooger"." He told me. The tall black angel said, as he then started singing. "Angels we have heard on high." And other angels came.

Even one that sang like Christina Aguilera and made herself look like her to sing the song to me. "/sweetly singing to the plain and the moutains in reply/singing to their joyous strains." She belted out in the lower register like Christina Aguilera did, except she was in all white and looked almost as hot as a victoria secret model in her preistly angel dress and robe. Even to the floor, as it glowed and strobbed and she started to glow too. "Glo-glo-glo-glo oria In excelis Deo." She sang the latin. "Shepards, why this jubilee
Why your joyous song prolong
What the gladsome tidings be, ohh
That inspire your heavenly, heavenly song, oh
" She kept singing as my friends chains came off, and they fell out of that stupid prision.

 "AJ and Rochelle, we get it, your having sex and married now, that shouldn't count as sin." Tink asked. "Well, you call yourself a litature character." Rochelle joked. "You broke the third commandment," Tink thought as it seemed the whole room heard it. As Nick came close to her and kissed her on the lips. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too, pancakes." she whispered back.

"Now sing this so you may know what happened all of you, even Tink." The angel ordered reading a proclaimation from God it seemed like in my dream.

"On the day, that Christ was born
The angels sang such a heavenly song
In excelsis Deo, ohh

Angels we have heard on high
Angels we have heard on high
Angels we have heard on high
Angels we have heard on high
In excelsis Deo
In excelsis Deo

In excelsis Deo" As we sang the ending to the old song.

As she did even more vocalizations on the songs. I heard my wife, singing it in my ear and waking me up. "Kristen?" I asked. "Kevy, I love you, but your singing, gosepl songs in your sleep, hun." She told me as she hugged and kissed me and I went back to bed.

"I'll tell you at breakfeast." I told her. She smiled, turned on our night light, turned off our bedroom's big light and went to sleep.