- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It is Dec. 23rd and BSB is prepareing for Christmas. The dreams have stopped for a while but Howie and AJ can't pick out gifts and get hung up on it, with some interesting results.

Dec. 23rd, 2011.

"But you promised?" AJ yelled at Howie. "My wife and I are staying in Flordia near you." He argued back at Howie. "Do we have to?" Howie asked annoyingly. "Yes!" Alex yelled back at him over the phone as they shopped through the flordia outlet store.

"I like this TV." Howie said in the TV department. "Howie!" AJ yelled back. "You promised?" He whined. Howie hated whinning at him. "Rochelle?" Alex froze as he saw me. "What?" I asked him. As I hugged him and rubbed his back, then kissed him.

"Getting my last presents for you." She teased me half jokingly as she covered my eyes. "Howie your getting A TV, that can wait 7 years to get?" She yelled at Howie. "But I..um..yeah..I..I don't know...No TV needed?" Howie freaked out.

She stormed off, "Howie and AJ you two should be ashamed." Leigh D. scolded us. "Yeah." I replied. "That will teach you 2 to shop without asking us what we want or need for Christmas!" Leigh D. said as we stormed off.

"I can't believe that bastard!" She yelled in the parking lot. "Calm down." I told her. "Rochelle," she told me. "If he thinks he can walk over on me all the time, then he doesn't love me, and I didn't go to college to not be treated equally or fairly by a man or even my husband." She yelled.

A pretty woman with a sexy pink top on and a jean jacket in the warm weather in flordia came out. She said something I didn't understand. But I noticed a blue and black mist go out into the store. Then I blinked I thought I was nuts, or high, or drunk. Turns out, I was neither. It was real.

Then that night.......

"I need to buy more stuff." Howie yelled at Leigh D. in AJ's house. "Please, we need more stuff." Howie insisted. Leigh D. took James and simply left the house. AJ and I were both shocked. "What happened at the store Alex?" I asked him. He drank his green tea quietly, "The Scoorger". He simply responded. "We may have a witch or evil person praying bad stuff in our mists." He told me.