- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ saves Howie in a synced dream. They explore the meaning of greed and Christmas in retail and the expansion of customer service in the USA.

Dec. 23, 2011

I was snoring. 'I love you honey.' I dreamed in my head and my soul. I dreamed of kissing Rochelle, then she grabbed my hand and I fell into a hole into a mall and a big box store attached.

"Where am I?" I asked her. "LLAM EHT NI" She said backwards. I looked at her confused. "EIWOH SDEEN UOY." She said backwards to me. "I didn't know why she was shouting them to me. "Rochelle you ok?" I asked. "Apologize to me." The angel said for her. A pretty punk angel that she was.

"EZIGOLOPA OT EM." she said backwards and wrote them backwards on a sign. "UOY EVOL I" she said to me. "I love you too." As I kissed her. Then Howie showed up. "Howie?" I asked what is going on. "AJ we have to buy more stuff." He said. "Look, let's go that opposite life store." He shouted. I slapped his face to snap him out of it. "Hey, my dreams don't slap me!" Howie responded shouting. Rochelle just laughed.

"I'll help you get Leigh back, since Rochelle said she saw the black and blue mists hit you." I told him. "But no one knows what is going on?" I asked him. "Think, Alex, think." Howie told me. "Look at everyone." He told me. "Their buying everything and complaining so much and trying to control everyone then we do that to everyone on top of that for simply being "Stars", "Celebrities", "Famous" people." I told him. "But Christmas and life in the USA, use to be more than this and people had more oppuritunities and dreams, goals to obtain." I told him. He hugged me.

"O holy night!" The angel sang. "The stars are brightly shinning." She kept sanging with a male angel. " 'twas the night of our DEAR SAVIOR'S BIRTH!" then kept singing the song. Till Howie looked like he came out of whatever that Scrooger demon had done to him. 'Tomorrow was Christmas EVE! Pray for us, ya'll.', I thought. I need to tell the sisters and my oldest fans and friends, just in case, it may or may not help. But the most they can do is laugh at me or say, "no". I relaxed and then woke up.