- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The guys celebrate Christmas. The sisters help BSB fight "The Scrooger" again. Nick finally asks God what is the true meaning of Christmas, and why are BSB having the dreams they are having.

Dec. 24th, 2011

I put the pretty light blue package under the tree for my brother, Aaron. "I got it Nick!" Aaron told me as he got out mom's chocolate chip cookies for me. "Mmmmmmm" I hummed. "Yummy." Thinking of eating all of them. "Then we got church and Christmas lights, and swimming." He told me. We live in Florida and California by the way. His girlfriend and him were visiting the whole family.

I gave him a hug. Then I saw that demon run in and out. I was confused, when did I see demons? That's not my gig. Howie, Brian, and Kevin were going to church with their families. AJ was spending it with Rochelle and his family, that left me, with mine. But dammit I missed them.

So after everyone was starting to get ready for church, I logged into my computer and the chat rooms. I found the sisters still on. "Scrooger is back." I wrote them.

"Ok" Crown and Tiara replied. "We'll pray tonight, you should still do your Christmas stuff." Crown wrote me. I sent her hugs and a smile.

I looked at all the ads on my computer, I began to wonder to myself in my bedroom, what is the meaning of Christmas? Is it Winter? Is it the old Pagan ways? Ok, that one is doubtful. Is it Jesus being born? Is it what he did for us?

"Ok, God, Yehway." I talked to myself and God or the angels in my room. I guess, "What is the meaning of Christmas?" I asked him. "Can't you just tell my friends and fans that." I asked allowed before praying with my hands folded in front of my bed. I even turned off the basketball game of the Lakers v. Bulls off.

"Just tell  me!" I shouted. Knowing fully well, I would have to fight the Scrooger demon when my friends got back from church services soon. I would leave a message on their cell phones and e-mails, I decided.