- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BSB discusses the tour for Europe, the new laws, their worried about, and the cruise and the new album. Tiara and Crown get teased at school during math and science class.

 Dec. 1st,.....

"I just don't understand." Nick said at the McDonald's. Then took some pictures with fans and signed autographs. As the tourist left all happy. "I know." AJ told him. "How sad, could this get?" Aj sighed. "I need a beer, I sold out too much I think." AJ replied. "Now ladies and gentlemen, the fast food worker annouced, Backstreet Boys' Christmas song from their single, "Quit Playing Games(With my Heart)", called "Christmas Time"!" The young man yelled. As the record as everyone become quiet and began looking at them. They ran into the celebrity private room there on the lower story of the resturant.

Then they played a song as the Backstreet Boys ate their lunches. "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas,/ Everywhere you look, you know your starting to see, gifts that will give glee, but that give you tears, and love, deep within your heart." It sounded like the song was singing to AJ's ears. He really had to lower the volumne on his radio. "But do we really want to go touring after in Europe?" Nick asked. "YES" the group told him. As he rolled his eyes and sighed in frustration. "The Christmas thing, I don't want to do that." Nick told them. "We don't either." they all said at once. Nick started laughing.

"Let's see if we can get the managers to change that." Howie said. As the group nodded as they thought where to go next, as they would live New York, and then go home and pack for the cruise.

Dec 1st,....

"Oh look at her face, she has pizza face and bloated stomach, stomach lover." The girls in her class teased Tiara. Making her cry before math class. "Now, today class, we will discuss how to use exponents." The math teacher explained.

Then a girl raised her hand, "Tiara is a having a stomach lover moment, can you wait." the popular girl, Celesta told her. She was brunette, small, big boobed, funny, charismatic, and personable, more than she would ever be. Plus, people thought she was "Friendly" and polite, which they simply, thought as Tiara and her family as loners, mostly.

Crown was in science class, "Today class." The substitute teacher said, "We are going to be studying, the biology of human and mammal DNA verses that of Plants and how the chemical make up affects it." He said.

"No blondes allowed." Some random kid made a crack at Crown for her pretty blonde hair and quiet personality. She asked to go to the bathroom in the middle of class after setting the bottle up for her group for the plants in class.

As she ran crying in the downstairs bathroom, her sister was in the upstairs one crying for 10 minutes each, then praying. "Oh dear God, I know your real. I think I see your Holy Ghost or something when I read the first half of the Bible sometimes. When they say there is a blessing or something. IS THAT NORMAL? I don't think so. Please God; please help my sister and I today, with the whole Backstreet Boys and Christmas contest I read about last night, please. Amen." She said.

'Howie was deep asleep in dreaming, happy dreams about something, but what?' His wife Leigh D. thought. "Howie, I hope your dreaming abou the meaning of Christmas." Leigh said, since she felt lost in all the cooking, getting the presents, now going to some unknown place in the USA for a week for Christmas when they had all their plans already. It almost didn't seem worth it to stay rich.