- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Santa Claus asks BSB to help give out presents in South America with him. Nick is confused, about his prayer not being answered.

Dec. 24th, 2011 6pm

"My dear Nick" A voice said. "I need your help." He answered infactlly. "You can help me deliever presents for a couple hours then we'll get the rest of BSB." He explained. Santa was no taller than a teenage girl about 4 ft tall. He had the outfit and the beard and mustache, he is famous for.

I was confused. "Why me?" I asked. "Well, you and the guys are all searching for meaning this Christmas. I thought I would help you. With the end of the world, soon and all of that." He explained as his elf, even shorter than he is.  In a plain red and maroon outfit, started cleaning the house for me.

"Hey!" I yelled in a questioning manner. "He is just cleaning the place nick, since you and the guys and I have tons of work to do." He told me.

At about 8pm, we stopped by Howie's church and picked him up, AJ was already picked up like 10 minutes earlier. Then we went to Georgia and Kentucky to pick up Brian really fast, then went back to presents for the kids. I was feeling better, but I still felt lost.

"You know Santa and guys, I gotta get home to Mason." Kevin said. "But Nick this is the true meaning of Christmas, Giving." I told him. "No, it's not."

"Besides Christmas is in the spring anyways. In reality." Kevin told me. The whole group looked in shock but Brian who just quietly ate the double chocolate and chocolate chip cookies.

"Well, then what is it?" Nick asked. Kevin just gave him a hug. "Santa, can you use your Holiday magic and send us all back home to where are families are expecting us." Kevin said. "Nick." He told me. Kevin kissed me on the middle of my nose, like a father would or big brother would. " You'll understand when you fall asleep tonight, man."

I fell off of our sofa. "Ouch." I told myself. "Nick you fell asleep 2 hours ago." Aaron told me. "Yeah you ok, Kaos?" Angel asked. "Mom will be here for church soon after the chairty drive tonight in about an hour, you should get ready Nick." AJ said. AJ was here, why was AJ here?

"AJ why are you here?" I asked. "Because you always miss me." He said with a tight hug and some tears coming out his eyes. "Besides my family is in town this year and so is Howie's, he moved Christmas here to be by us to be near you since you were down last time we talked before Christmas." He told me.