- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick has a dream that Kevin gave him about the true meaning of Christmas.

Disclaimer: Song, "O Holy Night" by Christina Aguilera, My Kind of Christmas. Borrowed for fair use under 107.9 of the Copyright laws 2010. "Christmas Time" by Backstreet Boys, Quit playing games with my heart single, 1999, also under 107.9 of Copyright laws 2010.

From: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/ and http://www.azlyrics.com/

Dec. 25th, 2011

I had fallen asleep, we had went to church, saw the lights around town, had a small family party. With the guys too. I was happyily asleep my blonde hair falling into my face. Then I dreamed I had beat up the "Scrooger" and he ran away and went back to Hell, I guess.

Then I began walking around the wintery woods, with snow falling everywhere, it had Ash, Pine, Black wood, and Fur trees there. I was near the California mountains I guess. Up state, "I kept walking, I noticed this bright pink then blue star in the constatilation of Aries. I noticed Kevin had walked into. Then I had a flash back of us and Jessica Heart being tied up and chained up in a prison in another dream. I follwed the large entorage of Magi and shepards going towards it. Some drummer boy and an unusally long earred donkey, named "Nestor" that could talk.

Then I heard the song, out of nowhere. "Oh holy night
The stars are brightly shining/
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth, oh yeah/
Now long lay the world in sin and error pining/
Till he appeared and the soul felt it's worth/
The thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices/
For yonder breaks, a new and glorious morn/"

I heard Christina Aguilera's singing, but it was like 10 years back.

 "Fall on your knees
Oh hear the angel voices
Oh night divine
Oh night when Christ was born
Oh night divine, oh night, oh night divine" Kevin sang back to her.

" Fall on your knees
Oh hear the angels voices
Oh night divine, ooh
Oh night when Christ was born
Oh night divine, oh night" Another female angel sang back to her before the music got all jazzy. I was confused. "Kevin, what's wrong with BSB songs?" I asked him. He just smiled. "Nick it's Christmas time!" He said. "Yeah, let's sang that song, our song?" I asked him. 


"There is something special
About this time of year
A christmas feeling's everywhere
I just got home to join you
I've been away too long
But now I'm back
To share my love
Friends are reunited
One big family
Filled with love
To last throughout the year" I sang to Kevin, "Remember the song now?" I asked him.

He smiled "Yes", then the other guys showed up. "Christmas time, time to share our love
Come and join the tidings to the world
Christmas time, the best time of the year
Yes, it's christmas time" We sang the old song from 1995 or 98. Either way, I felt old.

"Christmas time, time to share our love
Come and join the tidings to the world
Christmas time, time to share our love
Come and join the tidings to the world" We sang again. All smiley happily, wondering where the stage, band, crew, lights, audience, and cameras all came from. As we were hanging out by the navitiy scene when I looked up.

"Christmas time, time to share our love
Come and join the tidings to the world
Christmas time, the best time of the year
Yes, it's christmas time" We kept singing, then I felt someone pinch my arm.

"Nick!" AJ yelled at me. "What?" I asked. "I got you a present for Christmas." He said as he gave me a gift. I smiled, it was just what I wanted. I gave him a huge hug, "I love you AJ." I told him. Then gave him another huge hug. 'I love my friends.' I thought. Then I saw a little blonde baby watching me from the window, with a top hat, a coat, a clean diaper, and a sash that read "2012". I saw a brunette man with his hair going gray and white, in a tall green robe, and his sash read, "2011", he looked like he was very old. "Don't worry," I heard him say telepathically in my head. "You guys always get "New Years" off, God's orders." He thought, as him and Baby New Year faded out.

"So what did you dream about?" AJ asked as he snapped his fingers and got me to stop looking out the window. "You guys." I told him, then we heard, "HO HO, HO," laughing outside the window. We both looked and saw Santa leaving with a golden trail of magic behind his sleigh and flying through the air. Then he threw some magic dust up into some clouds and it started to snow. Like a big snow like 6 inches worth of snow from that in our part of north L.A. or near it anyways. As we ran outside and watched him leave, Angel and Aaron behind us.

"Awesome." Aaron whispered with a smile. "Yep." Then I knew things would be different.

Dec. 31st, 2011.

We sang, "Christmas Time" and "The New years song"/ "Times We Forgot" at a New Years' Eve party in Vegas with the Kardashians there and Paris Hilton. It was a big deal with the press, even Britney Spears and her former manager, now soon to be husband came. We of chorse, preformed a meledy of our best hits and stuff from the new album. We had an awesome new year, and then.... Well, now it's 1/1/2012. We'll see what will happen, just keep God, fight for your rights and right to work and get a college education, and have fun, and a good healthy, happy New Year!

Love, Nick Carter and the Backstreet Boys!

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

:D :D ;D :) ;)