- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie has dreams about a demon using a "Scrooge" and then turning them all into stop motion figurines in Kids Christmas movies from the 1960's and 1970's.

Dec. 2nd,.....

 "Welcome to Christmas Town!" Rudolph said to him. "What?" I asked. "Rudolph?" I continued to have asked. Still in my clothes I wore to work that day. "How did I get here reindeer?" He asked. "I don't know." Rudolph said, as his nose made an annoying beep sound and light up the snow bank and decorated trees.

"What's a dentist, sir?" He asked Howie. "My wife" Howie told him. "Really?" Rudolph asked. "What do they do?" He continued asking. "They fix and help people take care of your teeth." He told Rudolph as he leaned next to him. "Who are you?" He asked. "Howie D. of The Backstreet Boys." I told him with a smile.

Then I felt the snow bank shake hugely. "Oh my Gosh!"I shouted as I hid with Rudolph behind the trees. "As if the soon "Tribulation" and "Sorrows" starting isn't enough." He yelled. "What?" Rudolph asked. "I'm a Catholic, why is that an issue with people?" I asked. Then saw, a demon grab Ebinezer Scrooge and took over him.

"I will soon be coming for you all, hope you enjoy those "Christmas Movies"!" He yelled. As soon as that happened, Brian and Leigh D. , AJ, and James grabbed his arm and he felt Jesus grab him too. Then boom! He heard his alarm beeping like crazy.

"HOWIE!" AJ was knocking at the door. "Wake up! OUR FLIGHT!" AJ told him.

Howie opened the door. "We are so screwed, dude." I told AJ. As AJ gave him a hug and a huge sigh. "But your happy to see me, right?" AJ asked. "Yes" Howie told him. "I think we gotta demon or demons after us, I don't know why, but they are." I told him. "Let Brian and the women know, they NEED to know." Howie continued telling him.