- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The guys have to figure out how their going to make their lives work in Minnesota on Holiday.

Dec.6th,.....

"The past few days, have been crazy!" Howie yelled. "I worked and got people in troubled, and I, Howie Dorough lied." Howie bragged to me. "Yeah, Kevin." Nick said quietly. "Lauren sucks by the way, liar, psychopathic, fraud, harasser, b&%$, witch, gold d^%$%$ and all." He said. "Did you just get muted?" Howie said half tired.

"Howie, do we have to go to Minnesota?" Nick bagged. "I want to have sex with Lauren and abuse my long time fans and show my cruelty, hatred, egocentrism, and disrespect of them and their families, livlihood, and loved ones, all for my celebrity, spells, and The ID and ego problems I have. For being a total jerk, even to people whom actually loved me as their friends and send me e-cards every year; even more than I deserve just so I can sleep well during the holidays. then I can ruin their lives all for the pleasure of my parents and illegal contracting of people my family should have given up long ago." Nick told me as we ate our food at AJ's house. Having veggies and fruits and some chicken with rice.

" Nick!" Brian yelled. "What is wrong with you?" He asked. "You drank too much white whine again and smoke too much cigars and cigarettes again." Brian told me.

"I don't want to go." AJ whined. "I don't want to go either, we have more than enough money why are we addicted to doing this?" AJ asked. "I don't know." Nick said.

I finally answered, I couldn't believe the guys forgot their roots, no matter what they claimed they did. They sold it out to that evil Sandra, long ago and the fanbase and their souls with it to some extent appearantly. Even when we brought a couple fans back from the dead with God's blessings, it wasn't enough. I threw my sliverwear down, "BECAUSE" I cried out infatitically. "WE LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE BE HAPPY, AND BESIDES "WE BROKE IT, YOU BOUGHT IT." THAT WAS THE DEAL WITH THAT FAN IN 1998, AND HOWIE FORCED HER INTO ILLEGAL CONTRACTS FOR SANDRA AND LAUREN, SHE NEVER DESERVED." i CRIED. "YOU JUST WANT MONEY AND FAME, YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR STATION, DONALD TRUMP AND OTHERS HAVE MADE IT A JOKE." I cried. I left and went to the leaving room. The other stood in shock.