- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin apologizes to Nick and the guys. The guys prepare for Christmas.

Note: Sorry for the complaint that was on here. Just my point is, the media shouldn't take their personal complaints about stores public, it can be well, upsetting. Enjoy the story and my views on that.

Dec. 8th,......

"I am so sorry, Nick-man." Kevin told me. "I know Kevin." Nick said. "I am sad about that too." Nick sighed. "When did TV reporters become no better than TMZ anyways, now they sell out hourly employees that our are friends. Without even respecting their legal rights or our personal lives."Nick said with some tears. "I love Lauren, but doing that to a fan of 18 years and then trying to ruin their lives, some monopolies have to go down. Even if people have ideas and are egar to tell the world, the people with the money are already attacking them." I told Kevin sighing.

"Occupy Wall Street" is now no better than PETA or a terrorist like movement in the USA, and it could've been like the Wigg party or Constitutionalist party and MEANT something better and all those good ideas are now, jokes, while those with degrees like my father belittle and do illegal contracting deals with major companies and go on rampages on the young and hard working poor." Nick sighed. "That would be Howie's "Scoorger" then." Kevin told me. "That makes sense." Nick explained. He hugged me.

 

"I am sure she loves us, it will be ok." I told Kevin as we hugged each other.