- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick has a nightmares and dreams of long distance girlfriend and her fanfic alter ego.

Dec.9th,......

4am

 Nick had finally fallen asleep. Then he found himself in a dream. There was a 9-legged suction spider and it had climbed into his body. "AHHHHHHHH!" He screamed into the mirror. "Hey!" The top spider said in his body. "You know what we like?" It mocked Nick. "We like to suck your soul dry for our master, you sinner." He joked in a male voice. As he felt it's clones or babies running all over inside his body and punching out little circles all over him till at some point he couldn't move.

 "I can help you." A black man that looked one of the comedians from Saturday Night Live said in the backstage area behind the show. "Is this because my girlfriend and I screw online alot." Nick stated. "Probably..." He nodded. "She does want to marry you, and she was a witch so the evil one likes to tourture you and her alot to stop it. Since you to help each other and compliment each other alot, despite..."He said as I screamed again in agony. "The Scoorger sent them." The angel, which I saw as a fairy with Tinkerbell wings kept telling me. "That is an actual demon, to stop people from celebrating Jesus' birthday." I winced. "It's actually Saturan's and the fire "gods" birthday." he said as he did quotes around "gods". "That is how Christmas got started anyways."

The angel said with a nod. "But now you get a choice, you can either pray to the bad guy or the good guy, as a huge blue demon ran into the music video studio as Brian and the guys had just came out to see I was on the verge of fainting. Even my long-distance girlfriend is scared of getting an incurable diease and bugs, or having a parasite. These seemed to be that. "I'll pray, I'll exeriece, I'll be good to my girlfriend and date her right first, then marry her. Most likely." I shouted. "OH JESUS HELP ME, GOD FORGIVE ME!" I screamed. "I was just reading Jeremiah. I didn't think I would have a nightmare 2 chapters into it." I screamed.

Aaron was by my bed. "Nickster, you ok, man?" He asked. "Yes, and no." I told him. "I hate bugs." I told him. Then I went back to sleep. This time, I was in "Santa Clause is coming to Town" the movie. "Ok, this isn't good." I told myself. As I ran into, the post master guy. "Fred Astire?" I asked. "Why, Nick, been waiting for you." He said. "Come now, let's go to the North Pole." He told me as we got into Post car with skis.

"You see, I need someone like you." He explained. "To help those kids for Santa." He explained. I saw the poster. It had a picture of a "Santa" and read. "Love me now while you can kids, someday you will know there is to know about Santa Clause, and be happy you knew the truth about Jesus when that day comes." on the bottom. It was on a black background with white words.

"I see, yes." I sighed. "Oh cheer up. You kids fight demons all the time like those Buffy and Angel and Charmed people on TV." He continued. "Actually, on Charmed, they tend to ask the universe to make them, since they do stuff for personal gain and since they worship almost any entienty there is. They are witches you know." He explained. "Yeah, but your lucky, you got yours saved and happy with Jesus, which no complaints here." He said with a smile.

As we walked around "Christmas Town" south of the North Pole. "The scienciest and some food workers and farmers in green houses live the furthest south. Then the big black hole north of the North Pole and Christmas Town." He explained. I meet everyone, then I went into a cave, and found Howie and Mariah Carey hiding. "Nick, we're so glad to see you." Mariah said. "Did you like Santa's castle?" They both asked at the same time.

"Yes, I did." As Jessica Heart showed up out of nowhere. "Hey, my hot girlfriend's alter ego." He said. "How could you tell?" Jessica asked. "Come one we got to fight the "Scrooger"." She said. "Mariah knows how, her singing defeats him every Christmas, it's even taken over Youtube." Jessica explained. "Nick, you just need to find the spirit. And calm down and think, even thorugh let's face it, we're not that good at it." Jessica continued. Howie nodded. "Your right their not." He said. As Jessica kissed me, "I love you." She said. As I woke up.

"beep!" My alarm rang. "beep!" It was 8am. I had to go pick up Christmas presents for Angel and Aaron. "What was your 2nd dream last night?" Aaron asked. "I could hear you pounding your bed in your sleep?" He asked. "Yeah, Angel said, "you were saying you loved some girl." Angel joked. Most fans didn't know Angel had been an under-rated pop singer, due to bad marketing of a her album, it should have been marketed as Christian rather than Pop music and at the worse time. When all the top girls in music were been promoted crazy and so was NSYNC in the USA. My whole family was at my house since Angel was getting off drugs, and Aaron was getting his finances together, and the twins needed someplace to go.

"Well, she is alot like me and AJ, and she LOVES BSB, so no worries, guys." I said as I drank my coffee and got ready for my day.