- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ is dreaming of his wedding. Tiara and Crown prepare to pick up the Backstreet Boys at the airport.

 

Note: Nothing supernatural, light cussing, some sex scences PG-13. Enjoy. Giving the story a short break from drama and horror. Repsobsible alocohol useage.

Dec. 11th,.......

"I love you." Rochelle said as she kissed me on the lips several times. "Spoil sport." I joked back. As I hugged her. "I am so scared, what if I look bad in the dress?" She said with worry. "Plus, you got those 2 sisters in their hometown, literally right before you go." She continued as she served our dinner, salad, taphilia, and some fruit juice. Then got the olive oil vinergrette out and poured it for me, then herself. Then kissed me again. "It will be ok, babe." I told her.

Then I saw all the clocks in home go to 12 midnight again. I was so nervous. As I lay awake, usually I was up online blogging with the fans or the guys about work or the wedding. I was nervous. I know Waffles was sad, she couldn't go, but Rochelle didn't want me to go comparing them, and neither did Waffles, since she had got taken by Nick to some degree some time back. He finally got to her, it took him 14 years, but he did. I laughed and smiled.

Then the next thing I knew I was at the venue with the preacher, and Brian and my mom giving lectures and advice, even Howie did. But then he started crying on and off an awful lot, unless someone was taking pictures. I giggled. That was D for ya'.

Rochelle and her bridemaids looked awesome, she wore the most beautiful ruffled dress. That was sleevless and in a look that was popular in the mid-1990's but yet, it suited the theme for our wedding. "The Mouiln Rouge" Both the movie with Nichole Kidman, and the historical one. That's why our reception was in another building all together. I was so happy, the preacher, preached a 10 minute sermon then got to marrying us.

We both did our vows, followed by the formal ones. You can blame Brian for that one back at his wedding, a long LONG, LONG, LONG time back in 1999. But it made me happy as I was in my white tux and she was in her hot ass black dress. I couldn't help but to check out her front and her butt. She giggled knowing I was doing that, as she walked down the isle with her family member.

"I was so happy, so blissful, so scared, so nervous, I wanted to bite my black nail polished hands off. As I replayed it in my mind, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Then I realized we had been at the reception for 20 minutes." I joked as we drank a little bit. As the audience of my family, most of my friends, all but "waffles", and our families. Smiled and laughed. "I love you, Alex." Rochelle said as she kissed me. Then I woke up.

I was back in our apartment. "Our we married yet?" I asked her annoyingly. As she laughed. "Hey, Alex, I got something for you. To go with the roses you gave me." She explained. "What?" I asked. All she had on her was a smile and something I liked to eat, I forget the fruit it was. Probably a strawberry or bannana. "I love you, I am glad you married me." She told me. As we fell into the bed without clothes on.

"ALEX!" Nick screamed me out. "What?" I asked. "What?" I kept asking. " Nick finally intruppted me.  "You fell asleep and we're almost to the "Crown Sisters" house." he explained as the airplane had just laned.  I looked at him with some confusion. "Their not named "The Crown Sisters" that is just a nickname since their both named after crowns. Their parents must of thought that was cool at the time." I explained to him. "I think their last name is Johnson or something lame like that." I finished.

"I am so nervous sis." Crown told Tiara. "What if they don't like us?" Tiara asked her. "I don't know." Crown said. "I am sure Rochelle is fine for AJ so stop worrying about it. They get to stay with us for a week, all we have to do is do the interview with the reporter and do some photos, then they spend the week or close to it with us before AJ'S WEDDING, YAY!" Tiara told her sister as she got nervous and began getting jumping. I meet their parents at the airpot. "Hello, Mister?" He said. "Mclean" I reminded him. "Your daughters both ran their solo contests and the team talent one so they got this prize from us and the cruise line." I explained. He was clearly nervous and in some sort of shock himself.

I took a deep breath, here goes the week here. And we got a demons, and the humbuggers to fight with to begin with. Geez, come on BIG MAN UPSTAIRS give us a breather. Here goes, and then I gotta a wedding to go to. MY OWN.