- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and the guys meet the small Minnesota town they have gotten thrown into. AJ prepares for his wedding. The girls, Crown and Tiara get bullied and then lie to BSB about it.

Dec. 10th,2012.

"Mom, yes, I will be there. I will be there!" AJ shouted to his mom on his phone about the wedding next weekd. "Rochelle, knows I love her, Yes mom, No, mom, you won't be by him. No mom, no poor people will be there. It's a fancy wedding, even through I agree they should be. But you know how the guys whom run those record companies and music are total dickheads." AJ continued.

Howie finally shouted. "Skull!" He shouted. "Excuse yourself to the bathroom or outside please." He basically ordered them so we could meet their family.

"You know our daughters have been acting sad lately, even their grades are both down, and they both won't tell us what is going on." Their mom, explained to us. As she poured us some tea and hot chocolate. Howie even made sure she poured some extra hot coca for AJ.

"Why did that gentleman with the tattoos have to leave the room?" She inquired. "He is getting married next Sunday." I answered. "Brian." Nick said slightly annoyed and angry with him.

"I wanted to say that." he mouthed back to me. "It is ok." Howie calmed her nerves. "We'll find out what our their issues by the end of the week and give them as much fun as we can before we go to AJ's wedding next Sunday, ma'm." I told her politely. Kevin just kept acting polite and smileing and drinking his warm tea.

The girls ran in. "The Mayor wants you to tour the city tonight!" Tiara said. The younger of the 2. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, please, come on, it will be fun, you can see what life was like the middle 1830's." Crown told us. They were more cleaned up, they didn't look as sloppy as they were on the cruise. But still happy and nervous. AJ finally came back in to a big hug. "Did I miss anything, Brian?" Alex asked. I smiled.

"Yes, but I'll tell you about that tonight. They at least have enough guest rooms and Internet connection here on their computers." He told AJ. As I slide my eyes back to forth to singal to him, we would talk when we got a break from the 2 sisters.

"That is the 1816 bank." As she pointed it out. "Calm down." Nick told them. "What is going on with you guys?" I asked them. "Brian," Crown told me. "It's hard to explain, you know we're stupid and ugly and stuff." she tried to tell me looking down at the bottom of the old trollie bus. Since she was grabbing the gold pole as I sat down. Our families we're welcome to come. But they felt better getting ready for AJ's wedding. "It's just that is what kids at school say." Crown said. "That isn't true."I told her.

"I am sure your a good person and... people need time to learn to grow and to want to grow." I explained to her. "Not everyone has tons of friends like they show on TV." I told her. "You guys do." She told me back being a bit of a smart ass. I made a sighing face, then looked up annoyed with her and God at the ceiling. "Why?" I acted out in front of everyone. Everyone the bus laughed. Then I laughed too.