- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



If you're still along for the ride, thank you! I really truly am having the time of my life writing this one. It means a lot that you're still enoying it. On with the show!


It had been two weeks and everything was going great. She and Joe were back at that 'please don't make me say goodnight' phase of their relationship and it felt wonderful. She was sure he wasn't seeing it that way but guys never do. And if you think she wasn't hurting in a major way, you're dead wrong. It was all she could do not to rip open his shirt and lick those long, lean abs of his. Circle each nipple repetitively until he was begging for mercy. No, of course she hadn't thought about it. B.O.B just kept appearing in bed with her to relieve the stress. They could get freaky but that's not how she wanted it. She wanted to make sure he was in love with her, not just the physical.

She was straightening up her place when her land line rang.”Hello?” She answered; carrying the cordless with her as she straightened the stack of magazines on her coffee table.

“Hey lady! What's going on?”Angela greeted cheerily.

“Hey yourself! You sound happy. New guy?”

“THE guy.”

“You say that about all of them Ange.”

“This one I know is for sure.”

Ava rolled her eyes.“So tell me about Mr. Wonderful.”

“He's got the most gorgeous eyes but Oh My God Ava! We went swimming the other day and when he got out of the pool, I just wanted to lick him from head to toe but I restrained myself.”

“So why didn't you?”

“Because I really like this guy and I don't want to mess it up with sex.”

“I'm the last to ask for any kind of love advice but when it gets to that point, it'll be more than just great sex.”

“I know lady but we're going out again tonight. He's taking me out to dinner then I don't know. He said it was a surprise.”

“Now I hear it. You really are crazy about this guy.”

“Speaking of madly in love, how are things going with Joe?”

“ We're taking it slow. We make sure we're not alone for too long at a time and when we get to the door we play that 'can I come in' game and I have to tell him no because well, damn, I really don't know anymore. At first I thought it was because I was trying to make sure that he was there for me and only me and so far, so good. Now I just want to rip his clothes off and do what God intended for men and women in love to do.”

“In other words you wanna fuck his brains out,”Angela laughed hard.

“It's not funny. I'm trying to be a lady and I'm failing miserably. If I don't have him soon, I'm gonna wear out the battery on B.O.B This is serious!”

“Then jump him the next time you see him. It doesn't matter what time of day right?”

“So you're thinking I should go see him?”

“I think you should do whatever you want but I was wondering if maybe we could go shopping this afternoon. I could be there in like twenty minutes.”

“Hold that thought,”Ava told her friend as she went to answer the knock on the door. On the other side was the very subject they were discussing and by the look in his eyes, they'd been having the same thought that afternoon. “Uh Angela......”

Before she knew what hit her, the phone was on the floor, her body pressed against the wall and him kicking the door closed. His mouth was on hers almost immediately.

“I love you so much Ava. Please don't say no,” he requested breathlessly of her when they came up for air.

His answer came in the form of her fingers quickly peeling through the buttons of his shirt; her eyes locked into his. She pushed the material off his shoulders. He shed it as she pulled her baby doll tee over her head. Their mouths connected as their bodies conformed to one another. She could feel his need for her as he drew her legs up around his hip; backing her against the wall.

Little was said as the intensity grew. He felt as though he were touching her for the first time and couldn't get enough of her body. The nerves are there but you don't care because all you want to do is get naked and just feel their skin against yours? It felt so good. He drew her other leg up around his body and she held on.

She wanted to tell him to take her there but they had that connection that it was just a given as to where they would be going. When they arrived in her room, he was about to set her down on the bed when he whispered in her ear.

“You feel so good I don't want to let go.”

“Well I do like the way you're feeling but we can't really do anything if you don't now can we?”She teased.

Which in return only worked him up more. He eased her down onto the bed and rid himself of everything that kept him from fully being a part of her. He watched as she wriggled out of her remaining clothing. Especially those cute little boy panties she loved wearing around the house when they were all alone. As he came down over her, he commented,”Have you got more beautiful or was I just so blind I never noticed it all?”

“I don't need pretty words right now Joe. I just need you. Can't you feel it?” Drawing his hand down between her thighs; open and ready for him As she felt his hand move of it's own volition, she whimpered as he wiggled a finger inside her wetness.

“No you don't but perhaps I should.” Pressing his thumb gently against her aching clit. He loved watching as her body arched up off the bed; clutching the sheets beneath them.

“Please,”She begged as her gaze returned to his.

No sense in wasting time. He needed it as much as he did. They had all the time in the world at that moment. He wasn't going to waste this one. His body penetrated hers and it was as though nothing had ever gone wrong. The were right together. Right where they belonged. The only words spoken were that of communicating love as he moved within her. Her legs wrapped around him as she held firmly onto his butt. He slowed and held inside her as he kissed her with all the pent up desire that had been building over the many months they were separated. He'd been with other women but Ava was the one that fit. Her grip on him loosened as did her legs but they were very much connected.

He drew her leg up around his hip and pulled her over onto him She steadily rolled her hips until she found a rhythm that would knock him right out of the park and her right to her very core. The euphoria sweeping over them as he came up from beneath her and latched onto one of her nipples. The gentle suckling sent her body reeling one more time. She trembled as his arms wrapped around her back; whispering the words she thought had been just a dream before they ended up naked in her bed. His lips brushed her shoulder as flesh pressed against flesh; a soft sheen of sweat holding them together.

”I love you.” He prayed that what was coming from his heart would find hers. That it wouldn't be too late to rescue what was once theirs and always should have been.