- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Sorry about the lack of updates. It's been the week from hell. Enjoy!


Ava withdrew her head from his shoulder and lost herself in those amazingly beautiful blue eyes that were still dark with desire for her. He meant it this time. They'd been intimate long enough for her to know the the truth when he was hiding it. He wasn't hiding it necessarily, he just never said it. He'd already said it twice to her not even once yet. She forced him back onto the bed and kissed him long and slow; their fingers tangled above his head. When she couldn't breathe again, she drew away and really looked into his eyes. His hands surrounded her face as kept her long, blond hair out of the way.”I love you so much Joe. Please make me feel like this isn't a dream anymore. “

He didn't need anymore incentive and met her words with his lips; losing himself in her body. Still inside her, they shifted positions and he was now hovering over her. Not wanting to spoil the moment but not wanting the moment to be spoiled nine months later he suggested,”I know we didn't think about this earlier but maybe we should take a little precaution this time around?”

She giggled. He was the only man she'd ever been with that had ever thought about that. Sometimes she was thankful for that but there had been times when she just wished they'd have just let loose and took a chance. Apparently they did this once.”Let's risk it.”

“You're serious?”

“No. I just love watching you squirm.”

“ I think I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson but first,”he smirked then reached over into her bedside drawer; not pulling out what he had intended.”I've been replaced I see.”

Oh shit! B.O.B You can do this.” Trust me baby, you could never be replaced.”

“I think we're going to have to make sure that I do a better job than he does.” Letting the neon pink vibrator dangle from his fingers.

Why oh why couldn't she have put that away for safe keeping? Oh yeah, because she wasn't expecting him to be in her bed anytime soon. If anything, his bed was the place she was expecting them to end up in.

Every other woman he'd ever been with was embarrassed by the fact that they had to resort to electronics for satisfaction but he knew even this wasn't as satisfying as the feel of a warm body next to yours. He worked his way down her body; leaving no part of it untouched by his lips.

God he was good with his mouth. She loved the way his tongue tickled her nipples before those delicious pink lips wrapped around them. The straight line his tongue made down to the very heart of her. But it wasn't his mouth that was there. Not to start with anyway.

Taking the object in hand, he turned it onto the lowest speed and let it work it's magic. On low, it really didn't much other than make her squirm. He increased it to medium as he pushed it inside her before running it over the the swollen little bud of her pleasure.

“Oh fuck! You are so gonna get it when I get my hands on you.”

“That won't be too soon,”he replied; turning the mechanism off and moving down between her thighs. Well she was wet. That was for damn sure! He slid his tongue through her hot, wet flesh before inhaling her stiff little knob; humming as he rolled it around.

Fuck me! He knew how to make her climb the walls. He wasn't smug like the ones that actually thought they could. Sad that you have to fake it sometimes. She never had to fake it with him. Her hips rolled of their own volition. His hands cupped her ass as he worked her into a frenzy. Normally she would need his fingers in there doing the work but God damn his tongue was doing a fine ass job of satiating that high. She grasped the sheets beneath them and cried out as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

He loved watching her get hers and worked his way back up toward her lips.”So who was better?”

She could lie to him but hands down, his mouth was amazing. The natural vibration from his lips was better than a vibrator any day.”What do you think?”

“I think I need to feel you again.”

“I think you do too but I think you need a little satisfaction yourself.”Reaching down and grabbing his length in her hand; gently stroking it.

He groaned but returned.” Well if you think it's necessary.”

“Lay back and let yourself go,”she ordered him . She wasn't going to do anymore than give him what he needed but she loved licking and tormenting him as she slithered downward. Before going to work on him, she met his gaze. Her hand going to work as she slowly stroked him into submission. Not quite that far but she swirled her tongue around the swollen head of his cock before dipping fully onto his length.


Did her mouth always feel this good?! Shit! That was new. She was playing with his balls as her mouth continued to stroke him. He knew it would only take seconds at this rate. Fuck! Okay, it's go time now. Pulling her away from her task, he pushed her onto her back and grabbed a condom from the drawer before sinking into her depths.


Absence apparently does make the heart grow fonder. He felt so good. SO good! She was on overdrive before he even pushed further and deeper then he'd ever gone with her. He drew her leg up around his hip and sunk himself long and hard into her.”God Joe! Please!”She begged as held that thigh firmly. She felt her body tightening.

It was just a matter of time.”God you feel so good!” She was so close he was sure she was going to just draw him in with her.
“Oh God....Oh...oh...oh fuck yes!” She cried out as her body surrendered to his slow but steadied rhythm.

He almost got pulled along for the ride but just a little more and wham! She came along for the seond time as one final took thrust him to that place. Exhausted, he rest against her ; her arms wrapped around him.
“I don't know about you but I need a breather before we go another round.”

His breathlessness got her all worked up again. She didn't think he realized how much that turned her on. Amazing that the heat of his breath upon her skin got her all hormonal so soon. “ I think I can manage. Maybe we should get something to eat. You're gonna need your strength,”Ava teased.

“You think so?” He moved his head to meet her gaze.

“I know so.”

“You'll have to prove it to me.”

“I can do that but you need to move,”she replied just as the doorbell rang. Shit! She totally forgot about Angela.