- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Last update til Tuesday. Thanks to all those that are reading and reviewing. If you like it, please don't be shy. Enjoy!


“I just got you back. I'm not letting you go anywhere. Not today anyway.”Leaning and capturing her lips as the doorbell rang again.

“So the rest of the world just won't exist for the next twenty fours?”Ava inquired as his lips traveled down along her neck and back up to hers.

“What do you think?” His eyes locked into hers as the doorbell rang one more time.

“I think they can come back.”She pulled his mouth to hers and they went tumbling so she was on top of him.”But maybe we should get something to eat.”

“Can't I just nibble on you?”He raised his brow suggestively as his hand slid around the curve of her ass.

Her lips curved into a smile; shaking her head.”Where the hell do you get your strength?” They'd just gone two rounds and he was ready to for round number three in less than two hours. The only reason she knew this was because she'd noticed the time just before he barged in and took her breath away.

“You're my strength,”he returned.”That and the fact that I haven't had any in the last three months.”

“Seriously?”She wasn't sure if this was her lucky day or not but maybe she should just go with and deal with the consequences later. If this was a dream, she really didn't want to wake up.

“Well if you're not counting my hand, then yeah it's been that long.”

Ava giggled but she knew the truth. She was getting some before this but it wasn't the same. That was for sure. It hadn't been the same since she walked out on him. “Well I think I've got a replacement for your hand.”

“And I think it fits me pretty well too.”

“I like to think it does but right now IT needs a reprieve. Some food , a shower then we can play some more.”Telling him more than asking him if it was okay. He didn't seem to mind when he answered her.

“As long as it's just you and me for the rest of the weekend, it doesn't matter where we spend it.”

“I knew there was a reason I loved you.”

“Because I always let you have your way?” He teased as she got up and grabbed his shirt from the floor.

“Ha. Ha,”she remarked sarcastically and buttoned his shirt.

“Did I say you could wear that?” He got up and pulled his jeans on as she pulled her dresser drawer open to find a pair of panties. She felt him right behind her as he whispered,”Don't.”

“Why not?”

“Seems kind of useless if I'm just gonna have my way with you again in the kitchen now doesn't it?”

“You think you're going to get a little freaky in MY kitchen?”

“I think we're gonna get a little freaky in every room before I leave tomorrow night.”Drawing her back against his body. His arms fully wrapped around her; preventing her from going any further at the time.

“You have no shame.”

“I know and if you'll let me, I'll drag you right down that path with me.”


She shivered with the mere anticipation of spending the weekend wrapped up in him. The possibilities were endless.”You're sure you don't have anywhere to be?”

“My calendar is cleared specifically for you this weekend.”

“Let's get something to eat then. I haven't had anything since breakfast and I wasn't planning on seeing you until tonight so I was going to have lunch after I got off the phone before you arrived.”

“Only because YOU need to keep your strength up,”he teased her and loosened his entanglement.

She stepped away and grinned,”Just for that, I may make you sing for your supper.”

“And that would be a problem how?”

“Well you're not always on key,”she toyed with him as she backed toward the doorway.

“You think so?”

“Yeah.”

“I bet I can make you hit more high notes than I can.”

“Where have I heard that one before?” She rolled her eyes as she let him get just close enough.

“You must be willing to risk it.”

“Not really. I just like to watch you move. Your hips are very mesmerizing.”

“So you're just using me for sex now. I see how you are."

“I thought all men liked to be used for sex.”He was so close.

“Only to a certain point.”

“And what point might that be?”

“The point where I give it to you good and hard.”

“Well, you'll have to prove that to me then,”She turned and was about to move past the doorway when he forced her up against the wall; his breath on her neck. Fuck that was hot!

He didn't speak as he undid his jeans; freeing himself to take her. Lifting the tail of his shirt that she was wearing, he pushed it up over her luscious behind; sliding his dick over the crack of it ever so slowly.

She trembled as he reached around her body and found her pressure point. She trembled as her body flooded with desire. She needed to feel him again.

“Fuck you look so hot in my clothes,”he remarked ; feeling her body succumb to the pleasure his fingers were now giving her.

“Just take me now. Can't you feel how hot I am for you?” She begged him.

Spreading her legs far enough he grasped her hips and plunged into her body. They were both already on fire so he knew this was going to be short and sweet.

She used the wall as support; the palm of her hand flat against it and the other gripping the doorway. His dick pounding into like they'd never have this opportunity again. Oh dear God! She couldn't be coming this soon again. But it wasn't just her this time. No sooner did the pleasure consume her than did it him as he pulled out and released himself on the small of her back. “That was fucking incredible!”She turned her head to meet his gaze.

His chin resting on her shoulder, he breathlessly replied,”Don't worry. There's more where that came from.”

Heaven help me now! I'm gonna need all the strength I can get!