- Text Size +

Does He Love You?


Copyright 2012


By Dottie


 


Chapter 40


            After staring at the water for a few minutes, Donnie starts rubbing my back. He says, “They are going to bring dinner to us tonight, but not for a couple of hours. The kitchen should be stocked. You hungry?”


            I step back enough to look up at him. For the first time since it all started, I feel like my life is turning out ok. I still have one nagging doubt, but for tonight…I don’t have to tell him. Tonight is for us. I say, “No, I don’t think I’m hungry.”


            He says, “You have that look in your eyes.”


            I bat my eyelashes and say, “What look?”


            He says, “The look that tells me I’m about to get very lucky.”


            I smile and step away from him, peeling off my clothing. He watches me intently, his gaze lingering on my skin as it’s exposed to him.  When I push my panties down my legs, he whistles and says, “You’re beautiful.”


            I smile at him and turn, slowly walking into the indoor pool.  When I reach the bottom step, the water is lapping at my breasts, I turn and watch Donnie undress, his eyes never leaving me.  When he’s nude, I gasp for air before saying, “What are you doing out there?”


            He laughs and joins me in the water.  When he’s close to me, I grab his arms as he pulls me against his chest. His body against mine feels amazing. Putting voice to my feelings, he says, “Damn you feel so good.”


            I squirm against him, pulling his head down for a scorching kiss. We float around the pool, kissing and touching each other. This paradise he found, this Heaven on Earth, is all ours.  If there were ever doubts or nagging suspicions, this kiss pushed them away for good. It’s full of promise, full of love.


            He moves his lips to my neck and whispers, “I love you Becca.  I need you.”


            He guides us to the steps and I sit down, pulling him to me. He pushes into me with one thrust and groans. Looping his hands under my knees, he thrusts into me. No matter how fast he wants to go, the water slows him down.  My body is on fire as he moves within me.  I ache for my release. He lifts me up and I wrap myself around his body. He moves up the steps until we’re free of the water then he sits me down on the edge before he starts moving in me once again.


            He moves faster and faster, pushing my body to its limits.  When I whimper, he slows down and whispers, “Becca?”


            I gasp and grab him, practically screaming, “Don’t stop!”


            Holding my hips, he does just as I ask. The only sounds in the room are me whimpering with each of his thrusts.  He growls into my neck and pushes deep inside me to let go of his load.  I cry in pleasure as I feel his heat spreading through me.  I fall back and he falls on my chest, sucking in air as both our bodies twitch with our release.


            When our breathing is back to normal, he starts to get up. I grab him and say, “No. Stay.”


            He says, “Becca, I’m too heavy to lay on you.”


            I giggle and say, “Donnie, most of your weight is on your knees. God I love having you between my legs and inside me like this.”


            He laughs and says, “It does feel amazing Babe. But dinner will be here soon.”


            I sigh and let him sit up, pulling me up with him. We kiss deeply, not caring about the outside world for now.  We’re still kissing and touching with the buzzer rings for the door.  I slip into the water as Donnie yells, “Come in.”


            He hugs me close and we float at the edge of the pool, keeping our nudity hidden as a waiter and waitress comes in and sets up our table.  After they leave, Donnie says, “I think we better get dressed and eat.”


            I nuzzle his neck and say, “Can we do this again?” 


            He palms my ass with his hand and says, “I plan on doing this a LOT over the next 12 days My Love.”


 


            After donning white silk robes and eating a dinner that was amazing, we explored the bungalow more thoroughly.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  We end up on the day bed on the sundeck, watching the stars twinkle over head.  Donnie says, “Aside from our spa trips, I think you should just stay nude the entire time we’re here.”


            I giggle against his chest and say, “Only if you do.”


            He laughs and says, “I plan on it, Becca. I plan on fucking you in every room in this house, in the pool, in the Jacuzzi, even in the ocean. My dick may need a month to recuperate but I’m taking advantage of the privacy we have and fulfilling all your needs.”


            I snuggle against his chest, contentment washing over me in waves, and I whisper, “You already do, Baby.”


 


            I wake up as the sun is rising.  I look at Donnie to find he’s still sleeping.  I take the time to study his features.  He really is a handsome devil, even while he’s sleeping.  He’s got that rugged exterior to make me get all hot, then when he smiles, that tender side peeks out and makes my heart melt.


            My gaze falls to my hand lying on his chiseled chest.  And my ring. Oh it is so beautiful.  I promised Donnie I’d never take it off, but how can I wear it back home when he’s still married to Jill. No one ever mentioned the divorce. Donnie just said his lawyer was going to take care of the details and I didn’t ask. But me wearing this ring when I’m out with him could bring him a world of grief.


            I don’t think Jill’s gonna be demanding.  She knows Donnie will do whatever he has to for his girls and for her, if need be. I get that.  I just wish it was easier on all of us, somehow.


            I slip out of his arms and walk to the staircase that leads down to the ocean.  I stand and watch the horizon, my mind all jumbled.  I don’t know how long I’ve stood there when I hear Donnie say, “Becca, you ok?”


            I glance over my shoulder to see him sitting up on the bed. He’s so cute when he’s sleepy.  Tears sting my eyes when I think about having to take off my ring and hide it from the world.  I turn back to the ocean so hopefully he won’t see how upset I am and say, “I’m fine. Just looking at the water. Go back to sleep Sweetie.”


            I start down the steps, praying he listened to me, but I know he didn’t. When my feet touch the ocean water, I stop and just stare into it. There’s enough light now that I can see the fish swimming about beneath my feet and it makes me smile.  When Donnie stops behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders, I say, “Look,” and point to the sea.


            He sits down and pulls me back, sitting me on his knee. He turns my face to his and says, “Becca, don’t run from me and don’t lie to me. What’s got you so upset you can’t even face me now? Did I do something wrong?”


            I kiss his cheek and say, “NO! Donnie, this is so perfect.  It’s not…Baby it’s not you. I swear.”


            He says, “Then tell me. Let me fix it.”


            I try to smile and say, “You are, it’s just taking a long time.”


            He says, “I’m confused Becca.  What is it that’s taking a long time.”


            I say, “Your divorce.”  When he doesn’t say anything, I say, “Donnie, when we go back, I can’t wear this ring.  Explaining me to your fans is going to be hard enough, you don’t need the added publicity of having an affair.  Even though I love you with every breath in my body, I wish you and Jill had separated first.”


            He pulls me closer and says, “The only thing about our relationship I’d change is all the ways I hurt you. I don’t know if I can ever make up for it. As for the divorce and everything that goes with it, don’t worry about it. It’s being taken care of as we speak. I love my fans, but they don’t control my life or who I have in it.  I’m happy with you, you’re happy with me; everything else will work itself out.” Before I can say anything else, he says, “Baby, this ring does NOT come off this finger.  The important people know the truth. Jill and I aren’t going to argue about who gets what.  She can have it all. I’ll pay child support and take care of my girls. She knows that.  All that matters to me is making you as happy as I can possibly make you. Now, for the next week and a half, can you please NOT think about the divorce and concentrate on just one thing?”


            My gaze never falters from his as I say, “What’s that?”


            He smirks and says, “How many different ways I can find to fuck you before we leave.”


            I giggle and say, “Wanna get started?”


            I stand and pull him up. He starts to go up the stairs and I say, “Oh no you don’t!” I grab his hand and pull him into the ocean. 


            We come up laughing and he manages to open both our robes.  With the fish swirling around our feet, he finds his way inside me and says, “Fuck you’re amazing.”


            I nibble his neck as his body rocks into me and I say, “God you feel good!”


 


            That was the last talk we had about the divorce. The rest of our vacation was about him and me.  We went to the underwater spa a couple of times and tried night diving.  But mostly we sequestered ourselves in our bungalow.  We talked, we made love, we cooked, and we made love even more.  We discussed our baby, the girls, our future, his group, everything. 


On the sixth day, Donnie asked me about my career. We’re sitting in the bathtub together, facing each other. Bubbles are everywhere and he has my feet in his hands and he’s massaging them. He says, “Have you had any job offers? You never talk about it.”


I giggle as he hits a sensitive part of my foot. He lifts it out of the water and kisses it before continuing his massage. I lean back, enjoying how it feels to be pampered and say, “I’m not going to act anymore.”


His fingers stop moving and he says, “Becca?  What do you mean you’re not? You’re good. DAMN good. I’m not letting you give it up.”


I wiggle my feet out of his hands and pull myself up to where I’m straddling his legs.  I loop my arms around his neck and I say, “Thank you for that. But I’m not giving anything up.”


He says, “Wait, what?”


I say, “Donnie, did you ever listen to the stories I told Kenzie and Taylor about growing up?”


He says, “Some of them.  Why?”


I say, “When I was a little girl, do you know what I wanted to grow up to be?”


He says, “What?”


I say, “A movie star or a singer. Since I can’t sing…”


He laughs and says, “I’m the pro, I’ll be the judge of that.”


I giggle and say, “Trust me I’m not American Idol material. Anyway, after my parents died, my dreams changed.”


He says, “I don’t understand, you’re an actress.”


I say, “Donnie, I was an only child. When I was 13 I lost my entire world in a stupid plane crash. I went to live with my grandparents who were in their 60’s and didn’t want to raise a child. I spent the majority of my time all alone in my room.”


He pulls me against his chest and we lay in the bath quietly for a few moments.  He says, “How did your dreams change?”


I say, “When I graduated from high school, I tried to get into modeling. It didn’t work. I took acting classes and started doing commercials. And hated it. Then it dawned on me. Fame wasn’t what I wanted.”


He says, “What did you want?”


Drawing circles on his chest with my finger, I say, “I wanted a family. A husband, kids, a minivan, all of it.  I wanted to be the soccer mom who brought snacks, the mom cheering on her kids in whatever sport they chose to play. I wanted it so bad I could taste it, but I gave up on that dream.”


He says, “Why? Why did you give up? And what about now. What do you want now?”


I say, “I gave up because I never met anyone that fit my dream. Until you.” I sit up and say, “I want to be your wife. I want to stay home and raise our kids. I want to take a million pictures to embarrass them on their wedding days and I want to spoil my grandchildren rotten. I don’t want to be an actress Donnie. I don’t want to play make believe any more. I want the real thing.”


He sits up and hugs me tightly. I hear tears in his voice when he says, “Becca, I love you.”


I kiss his shoulder and say, “I know you do. I love you too.”


 


We leave tomorrow.  I can tell Donnie’s anxious to get back to see the girls. Honestly, so am I.  He sees me looking around the bungalow and says, “So I take it if I wanted to bring you back, say for our honeymoon, you’d be agreeable?”


I giggle and say, “If Jill and Joe want to live on the other side of the island so we can share the girls, I’m agreeable to living here.”


He laughs and says, “Yeah, I can see that now. We’ve spent the last ten days naked and you want to invite the girls over?”


I sigh and rub my stomach. I say, “It won’t be much longer till you won’t want to look at me naked. I should take advantage of it.”


He says, “Darling, even when you’re heavy with our child, you will be the most beautiful woman in the world. And the sexiest. I’ll probably want to fuck you at the hospital while you’re in labor.”


I laugh and say, “Yeah right.” I pick up a pillow and throw it at him before taking off through the bungalow.


He catches me at the edge of the pool and for a brief minute, I think he’s going to push me in. Instead, he backs me up against the wall of glass and says, “Every inch of your body is precious to me, Becca. I’m always gonna want you. I’m always gonna want to be inside you.”


I slide my leg up the outside of his and say, “What are you waiting for?”


I see that smirk and I know he’s got something in mind. He whispers, “I’m going to make sure you’re ready.”


He slides his fingers between my legs and pushes my body to new heights of pleasure. When I can’t take it anymore, he dips his legs and comes up to enter me with one long, slow thrust. I whimper and bite his neck as he pushes all the way in and holds it there. I pull back and our eyes meet and he says, “Say it.”


I whisper, “Fuck me Donnie!”


Pulling my other leg up around his waist, he does exactly that. I’m sure my screams are heard all over the island as we cum together.  He carries me to the sofa and lays me down, kissing his way down my stomach. When I lift up my head to watch him, he says, “Haven’t I always said we taste good together?”


My head falls back as his tongue does things to my body that drive me insane. By the time he’s through with me, my body is drenched in sweat and I’m literally begging him to stop. He crawls back up my body and curls me against his chest. I manage to whisper, “Baby.”


He hugs me tightly and I feel him start to chuckle. I open my eyes and tilt my head back, saying “What?”


He points to the wall and says, “We left your ass print on the glass.”


My giggles join his and before long, my sides are aching from laughing.  He rolls up over me and says, “I love having you in my life Becca.”


I smile and play with his hair, saying, “And I love having you in mine. Kiss me Donnie. Kiss me like you mean it.”


 


 


 


DONNIE'S  POV   


I didn't think I could lose my heart to Becca anymore than I already had but for the first time since we'd met, she really opened up to me. Let me into her heart.   Her true dream in life was not what I expected yet at the same time I knew deep down, she would make a great stay at home mom. I'd seen her with my girls. I couldn't wait until we had our own. I couldn't wait to be a Father again. I love my girls but I missed that time when they needed me for all their needs. The girls were slowly growing out of that completely and utterly dependent on me stage.


As for Becca, I planned on spending the rest of our lives making up for all the pain she went through before we got here. I know there's a reason for everything in life. I hated that there was a purpose for putting her through the hell I did. If I'd have been realistic about the whole situation, I would have told Jill in Hawaii. I think even she knew then. We just couldn't stand breaking our children's hearts. 


 


But that part of my life is over minus the girls. She and I will always be friends but  Becca is my life now. With the life we created. This island paradise was Heaven on Earth but she was MINE. Forever.


 


 


 


 


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Love to know your thoughts!! :)