- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I want to thank you all for checking out my story!! I really hope you're still liking it. :)

Whatever It Takes


By Dottie


Copyright 2012


 


Chapter 09


 


                To get to Joe’s cabin, we have to go out onto the deck and across to another set of doors.  When we go by the lifeboats, he pulls me to stop. I look up at him and he says, “I wonder…do you think we’d get into trouble?”


            I catch him eyeing the lifeboat.  My nerves are already on edge. The possibility of getting in trouble for being in the lifeboat doesn’t actually concern me considering what I’ve already done.  I pull him to the front of the boat and trip the latch. I look up at him and say, “I won’t tell if you don’t.”


            Once inside, he says, “I’m glad these boats are made like mini subs now. More privacy.” He pulls me into his arms and lowers his head to mine.


            He’ll never know how grateful I am that the lifeboat is an enclosed vessel. I know we won’t be disturbed and no one can see us. Just to be safe, I pull him around to the far side of the boat, where the only view through the window is the open ocean. He presses me against the glass and whispers, “I like an adventurous girl. Tell me, what else can I get you to do?”


            Knowing I am now firmly committed to following through, I say, “What did you have in mind?”


            His smile makes me want to run. How can he look so wicked and still be sexy? He says, “Oh, I have a few days to think of something. But I know I have to share you. For now…you’re all mine so let me see you.”


            With that, he pulls the sundress over my head and whistles.  I blush as he pulls down the top of my bikini. Doesn’t take long for me to stop blushing and start squirming as he leans down to lick my nipples. He doesn’t take them into his mouth and suck them. No, he just licks them. Slowly. I watch him. He glances up to make sure I’m watching as he flicks his tongue quickly over one. 


            I slide my hand through his hair and gently bites my nipple, causing me to jump. He chuckles and says, “Patience Baby. I’m gonna taste all of you soon.”


            He sits on the seat and pulls me to stand in front of him. He tugs my bikini bottoms down and has me step out of them. Taking my leg, he props it on the seat beside his body and moves his tongue to my belly button. I squirm as he licks his way down my abdomen.  He slides his fingers up my leg and is teasing my pussy lips with his fingertips.  I shiver as one of his long fingers penetrates me just as his wandering tongue finds my love button. I moan and my hands hit the wall over his head for support as he sucks my clit between his lips and flicks it hard with his tongue.


            I bite my lip and whimper as his fingers and mouth works their magic.  He knows I’m going to cum. He speeds up, making my body throb. When my orgasm hits, he leaves his fingers deep within me, moving them to keep my body rocking…I watch as he pulls them out and sucks them into his mouth.


            He stands and runs them over my lips, pushing them in for me to taste, before dropping his hands and crushing me against him for a hot, wet, probing kiss. As our lips are sealed together, he strips off his shirt, buttons flying everywhere. My hands wander over his chest as he pushes his pants out of the way. Before I know what’s happening, he sits and pulls me onto his body. Locking my eyes on his, he whispers, “Ride me, Beautiful.”


            With my knees firmly on the seat by his thighs, I move up and down, drawing him deeply into me. Air whistles through his teeth and he whispers, “Fuck you look good.  Lean back. I wanna see.”


            He supports my body with his hands on my back. I put my hands on his knees and keep moving as he watches our bodies where they are joined. He moans and whispers, “So fucking sexy, Tessa.  That’s it.”


            Another orgasm rips through me. He holds me tight as the wave passes then he whispers, “Fuck Baby!”  I keep moving, drawing his climax from him in a matter of moments.


            He holds me against his chest and kisses me. My body is quaking with desire.  He moves his lips to my hair and whispers, “FUCK you’re good.”


            With that, shame washes over me.  I allow him to hold me, his face buried in my neck, because I don’t want to look at him. I did it for the money to take care of Mom. I keep telling myself that until I hear him say, “Babe, that was amazing.”


            I manage to sound normal when I say, “Yes, it certainly was.”


            I pull my top back into place as he gets dressed. I put on the sundress and wad the bottoms up in my hand until I can get to my cabin. We sneak out of the lifeboat and he walks with me through the corridors. Neither of us said a word. At my door, he kisses me gently and says, “That was…incredible.  I’d like to do that again…soon.”


            I force a smile and say, “I think I can squeeze you in again.”


            He laughs and says, “You better!” He kisses me on the cheek and walks away. I sigh and go into my cabin, shutting the world out.


 


            An hour later, after a hot shower and a nice long talk with myself, I’m playing shuffleboard with Kevin and his wife and children. The rest of the groups are off doing God knows what and at the moment, I don’t really care. I’m happy where I am because Kevin and Natasha are treating me like a normal person.


            Natasha says, “Tessa, you seem awfully quiet. Is everything ok?”


            I manage a smile and say, “Of course. The beginning of the cruise is always hectic. It’s nice to slow down and relax a bit.”


            Mindful that his children are there, Kevin says, “Tessa, if you ever want to tell any of them no, do it. Sometimes they forget their manners. Just because you are…willing…doesn’t mean they need to take advantage.  OK?”


            I nod, kind of shocked he’d be so forthcoming. Especially with his wife there. She smiles at me and says, “Don’t worry. I’ve known about these guys for a long time.  Kevin’s always been honest about how things work. It’s ok.”


            Curiosity gets the best of me and I say, “How do you do it? Go along with it?”


            She smiles and says, “Men have needs. As long as he’s honest about it, I don’t consider it cheating.  It’s more like therapy. There are times I don’t want too and he does. This gives him an option without him having to sneak around.”


            I nod as if it makes sense and we finish the game.  Natasha says, “Come on Tessa, I think we need to have a chat.  Girl talk.” She kisses Kevin and says, “I’ll be back in a while, Babe. OK?”


            He nods and says, “OK Hon.”


            Natasha says, “Why don’t we go to mine and Kevin’s cabin? It will be more private.”


            I agree, genuinely pleased she’s willing to talk to me about this.  It’s all so confusing, dealing with so many men out to have sex with me.  I’m not conceited. I work to stay in shape and I think I’m pretty. But I’ve never had so many men, friends at that, vying for my attention.


            When we get to her cabin, she says, “Kevin ordered wine earlier. Would you like a glass?”


            I nod and we sit together, sipping wine, and talking. She says, “I know it seems odd to you. But with their careers, they can’t just be screwing just anyone. They’ve had so much publicity about their affairs. This cruise is a chance for them to be normal men. People on the ship don’t know them and they aren’t going to care who they are chasing. It’s really a treat for them to have you here.”


            I sigh and say, “I really didn’t have much of a choice. I’m just shocked that you and the other wives are…agreeable.”


            She laughs and says, “At first, it was touch and go.  I left Kevin twice. Until I realized it could work to my advantage too.”


            Feeling a gnawing uneasiness in my gut, I say, “What do you mean?”


            She smiles and says, “I’m bi-sexual. Kevin likes to watch me with other women. This has helped our love life tremendously.” Before I can say anything in response, she says, “I know it’s not for everyone, Tessa, but Kevin and I would like you to join us one night. We’ve never been with a woman together.” I open my mouth to speak, but she covers it gently with her fingertips and says, “I mean it, no pressure. Only if you want too. Think about it. We have plenty of time.”


            I place my glass on the table and say, “Natasha, I’ve never…I just don’t know if I can.”


            She smiles and puts her glass beside mine and says, “It’s really ok. Honestly, none of the others know this about Kevin and me. We keep our love life very private so I’d appreciate it if you would not tell the others.”


            I say, “Oh, of course not. I would never…”


            Before I can finish my sentence, she grabs my face and pulls it to hers. I’m shocked when I feel her lips on mine. It’s so much different than kissing a man. She’s soft and gentle. She barely licks my lips with her tongue before she pulls back and says, “See, you can do it. Just think about my offer, ok?  Kevin and I can entertain each other and if you’re willing to join us, we’ll do it near the end of the cruise. Give you time to think about it. OK?”


            I nod and say, “Sure. I will definitely think about it.”


            As I leave their cabin, I can’t help but wonder if I’m going too far.  I get to my room on autopilot and collapse on the bed, my fingertips covering my lips. I actually kissed a girl. Technically was kissed by a girl. I think I was too shocked to stop her. Seeing a picture of myself with my mom taped to the mirror, tears flood my eyes. Can I afford to say no to any of them? 

Chapter End Notes:

Love to know what you're thinking!! :)