- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Courtesy of: Scrubs, Backstreet Boys, Howie D., Britney Spears, Charmed, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Beyonce', and Alyassa Milano for pictures featured in Holiday collage.

Courtesy for Lyics in Chapter one from The Backstreet Boys, "Black and Blue" album, the song, "The Call" and "Millennium", "The one".

Lyrics courtesy for "The one" from lyrics700.com. Some of plot, based off some old Buffy/Angel plots but given an updated musical twists of my own, and some unknown NEW characters as well!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie D's life with his family and singing a song he wrote in concert happily. Discussing plans for next years Memorial Day. Song lyrics for "The one" from lyrics700.com co-written by Howie D. on their Millennium album.


5/28/2012

"I can't believe it's Memorial Day!" I, Howie Dorough of the most famous and THE BEST BOYBAND OF ALL TIME EVER!!!(Since The Beatles; that is.)as I  told my beautiful brunette wife Leigh Boniello Dorough.
"I know, can't believe we have to tour with James this year." She told me with a sigh. "I know babe." I told her sweetly as we watched my son play with his Power Rangers Samurai toys. "It will be ok, next year, we'll go to the cemeteries or one near us where they have a memorial to the Vets and loved ones. Leave some flowers and decorations for tombstones." I told her sweetly.

"So what we going to do to tonight?" She asked. "well, before work; I was thinking we could go around Austrailua and check out some of the tourist sites where we are at and take you out on some good chocolate oreo and milk dates." I told her with my famous wink. She giggled, "Ok, honey." Then she kissed me on the lips.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy." James called me, "Play Power Rangers with me! Then can we go to the pool and play rings in the pool before you go to work?" James, my sweet 5 year old son said. "Remember you got to pratice Piano and guitar tonight too." I told him. "Yes, for a half hour each. But can we please if not today, then next week; since you and uncles BSB are "off" most of the week?" He asked. I just kissed him on his forehead and hugged him tightly, then pinched his butt playfully and lovingly.

"Daddy, why you pinch my butt?" He asked me, as I thought about how much I loved him. "I helped make that butt." I told him jokingly as we all laughed. "But you said "God did."?" He told me. "Come on so what is happening in Power Rangers?" I asked.

---------------

Later that night at work.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE AMAZING, THE BEST OF THE BEST, THE BACK STREET BOYS!!!!!!!!" The announcer said as our part of the "NKOTBSB Asia/Austrailua 2012" tour for the TV show audience.

"Listen baby, I'm sorry./ Just wanna tell you don't worry; I will be late. Don't stay up and wait for me!/ Hey, wait my battery is going out, it's low./ Just so you know. We're going to a place near by, WE'RE GOING TO A PLACE NEAR BY, WE GOTTA GO!" We all sang. Then on to the next song of the medley which I wrote, "I'll be the ONE, I'll be the light to be there to MAKE IT ALRIGHT. I'LL BE THE LIGHT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT." We sang, as the spanish guitar played and we got into the song, AJ began to sang again.

 "You were lost when I meet you./ Still there were tears in your eyes. SO OUT OF TRUST AND I KNEW... NO MORE SECRETS AND LIES./" AJ belted out.
"There you are, wild and free./ Reachin' OUT LIKE YOU NEEDED ME. A HELPING HAND TO MAKE IT RIGHT./ I AM HOLDING YOU ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT./" We belted then stopped for 10 seconds to get the crowds cheering loudly for us again. "I'LL BE THE ONE.(I'll be the one)/ Who will make all YOUR SORROWS UNDONE./I'll be the light.(I'll be the light.)/ When you feel like there's nowhere to run./ I'll be the one(I'll be the one)/" We sang then straight to the bridge of the song.

"You need me like I need you
We can share our dreams comin' true
I can show you what true love means
Just take my hand, baby please " Brian sing to the crowd as the fans, young, old, boy, girl, bi, gay, straight, of every race, religion, etc. came running around us in the small crowd cheering like it was still 1999 and back in high school again. I would be lying if I told you, "I didn't love this."; MY FANS would call me out on it too!

Then we kept going with the song, since everyone seems to sing it. "I'll be the one
I'll be the light
Where you can run
To make it alright
I'll be the one
I'll be the light
Where you can run" We sang the chorus again, "I'll be the one
Who will make all your sorrows undone
I'll be the light
When you feel like there's nowhere to run
I'll be the one ." I was so happy, I told the guys to do this song extra long for these guys, since I got so many request as I smiled so happily; I was so proud and happy I WROTE THIS SONG! Hehe he he. :D


"I'll be the one
Who will make all your sorrows undone
I'll be the light
When you feel like there's nowhere to run
I'll be the one." We sang as AJ ended the song. Then turned to me. "Howie it's your song, please finish it bro'." He told me. "I'll....be......." As I drove the crowd crazy people singing it back to us. "I'll be the one./" some fans were singing or saying, "it's "the one" Howie!" another lady yelled at me.

"I LOVE YOU HOWIE!" another fan screamed. Still another was begging me to marry her, and another one, fainted due to the heat and seeing me in concert. I glanced at the people and the happiness the music brought them, even to my friends, family, and fans, and fan/friends, online and offline. Then I choose to finally end the song to the crowd. "The one, I'LL BE THE ONE." I sang and then over-vocalized a bit to end our medley.

"oHHHHHH.......whooa...ahhhhhhhhh....aaaaaaaawwwwwww.......aaaaaaaaaahhhhh." Then the other 4 guys followed my lead. We smiled to the crowd, hoping nothing weird, bad, or unusual would happen on tour again this year. I had a sinking feeling about that. As I smiled at the crowd and waved.


---------------------------------------------------
5/31/2012
Sydney, Austraila

"I got the stuff, mate." the lady said. "This will turn them into their crushes and then they can fight demons and bad spirits again in concerts. Especially, since it brings my favorite entertainers and actors together. All I could see was their shadows and them burning animals and stuff connected to us and saying stuff in latin, greek, and some other languages I just didn't know to cover their spells.

"That was my dream last night AJ." I told him. "That's crazy, we fought witches, etc. since we started we can kick their asses." He smirked. "Yeah, but still.." I told him. "It will be ok, we'll pray as a group and get the fans that like to fight that stuff to help." he told me as he pat me on the back as we ate our blueberry oatmeal and minute maid Promogrante and furit juice for breakfeast before we went to see our trainer for the group for our morning workout. Another normal workday, the time is 10:20am.

I just hope that was just a dream, not some vision thingy like some of the fans I know have for whatever reason God choose them to have it to protect us. I just hope they mean it when they say "they love BSB or NKOTBSB and Kevin or me."; because then I know I have true friends behind me. But when they don't mean it or can't keep a promise to me. It hurts. I just pray and hope it's true. AJ and I prayed before our workout with the one of two trainers we have on tour with us. We switch by what we need to workout all but some of the cardio. Then we filled our water bottles and got to work.