- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian celebrates Father's day! 

6/12/2012
"Happy Father's Day!" Baylee told his father, Brian. "Happy Father's day to you too, buddy." Brian told him as he gave him a huge hug.
"Don't run away now, I'll meet your out of the church at the back door." Don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me now, and they said, "Speak now."
I heard Taylor Swift as she played on our radio as Leighanne gave me breakfeast in the living room for Father's day. "awwwww, honey you know you shouldn't have, I wouldn't have mine making the sasuage for you." I told her, she laughed. "Brian, I love you, but cooking isn't something you guys are into." She told me.


Then she gave me tickets. "Oh my gosh, you didn't!" I told her. "Taylor Swift!" I told her with glee. "Well, you guys talk about her all the time, and play her songs all the time. I have to change the station for Baylee so he can learn more about the world so when rains come in life. He is ready honey." She reminded me then kissed me on the cheeks and lips.
"Come on, let's give daddy, your present." She told Baylee. As I opened it, I was surprised. Just a simple construction paper card with a heart with music notes on it, and a new baseball and bat for me to play with my son with. "Daddy, I thought we could do more stuff together, and I got something for us too." Brian told him.


As he took his son to the music room in the house, and took off the bed sheets off the instruments. A piano, a drum set, and a guitar, and bongo drums. Baylee looked at him curiously. "I thought I would teach you how to play some other insturments, Baylee." He told him. He just smiled, simply, and happily. Baylee already enthrawed in the piano and drums. Was happy, he could learn the poetry he did when he was emotional was going into something else. Brian smiled, nothing could ruin this moment. stories/2114/images/thumbnailCA16TPH8.jpg


----------------The next day 5 am.
Alarm clock goes off and Howie is ringing Brian's cell phone, pager, and home phone line off. "Brian pick up, we got to disscuss everything for the next album, call me." He hung up. Brian sighed, "Leighannie, this is not what I thought today would be like." He told her. "It will be ok. Just go call him back and set a time for the meeting after you teach Baylee more about song writing and playing music." She told him, then went back to sleep snoring. Brian rolled his eyes, he smiled; at the very least he could teach his son and make him happy today.