- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie D. and Kevin celebrate Father's day. 

6/12/2012
"Howie, happy Father's day!" Leigh D. told me. "Hi baby, I told her." Half asleep, "What is going on?" I asked. "Come on, let me give you your presents now with your breakfeast, and then we'll have a romantic date tonight." She told me, then she kissed me passionately. I smiled with deep happiness on my face. "Ok, babe." I told her with giggles and smirks. As she gave me an pancakes and honey buns for breakfeast. Which made my week, then my son gave me a construction paper card and a song he wrote for me. It need tons of work, but I didn't care, he loved me. He had the music gene in him. He WAS MY SON, and God blessed me with him.

Then my phone rang, "Howie, I need you to work today." The CFO called. "I need to know what you and BSB are planning in the next 2 months!" He screamed at me. "The economy is failing, it's your fault, we're NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY!" He yelled at me. I couldn't believed I played golf with this guy! "Relax, Matthew." I told him. "I will call a meeting for tomorrow." I told him. "It's NOT GOOD ENOUGH IT HAS TO BE TODAY!" He screamed back. "But, but, but, but...." I told him. "NOW!" He cried. I began to cry. Leigh D. hugged me,then I called Brian. stories/2114/images/thumbnailCA8NN104.jpg
"I am not going to a meeting, when we can have it next week, we already got half of our plans finalized!" Brian protested. "I know, but you know how they blame us for some of their bad planning and not educating enough people who are already in arts as hobbyist, etcra. who want to join the business." Howie told us. "I say, they wait, we need just one more meeting and we can do that tomorrow." Kevin said. "Come on, I am going to play football and baseball with my son, Mason." He told us. stories/2114/images/68606.jpg"I am going swimming with mine." I replied. "I am going to get Baylee into music and basketball, and some batting and catch to make the wife happy." Brian replied."Ok, love you guys, see you later." I told them. "Later, D." Kevin told me over the cell phone. "See you later, Chilli man." Brian told me. "BSB FOREVER!" We said at the same time, then hung up. "We're good." Leigh inquired with her statement. "Yeah, we're good." I told her with a huge smile. "Let's take go swimming today for Daddy's day!" I told them with a huge smile. "YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!" We all cheered.