- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie celebrates Father's day as an ex-witch/New Christian counters the evil witches' spells with that extra umpff BSB needs to win.

6/17/2012
"I can't believe nothing worked, last night, nothing." I sighed, as I told my wife that. "Maybe the webmaster couldn't help you this time." She told me. 
"It happens." I hugged my wife. "I love you." I told her. "You say that everyday." She told me romantically. "That's because it's true, I do love you that much." I told as I held her hand as she cried a bit. I gave her a big hug.
------------------------

--

Back in Ohio, at the same time at 3pm in the afternoon. 12Pm in Howie's time.
"I ask the lord to put all of his power upon me and to undo the curses done on NKOTBSB and Kevin Richardson and their families. To protect their children till their 22. Just because, I know them, I have a feeling they need the extra 2 years. Amen." She prayed on the bed, one more time. Before crying and getting ready to finally get out of the house for a bit on Sunday, to see the movie. 
------------------------------------------------------
Then back in California. I felt happier. I just did, "Hey, James wanna go swimming with your ol' papa?" Howie asked him. James said, "YAY! YES, DADDY!" as his wife started getting them ready to go swimming. "Please come with us, honey, chores can wait a little bit. Just do the dishes and then get ready and go babe." I told her and gave her a kiss.
Then after they went swimming for 2 hours, I took my wife out on a date with dancing and all the tropical lyllies my wife could want. I was so happy, and gave her a huge kiss on the lips. 
------------------------------

Back in Ohio. That night.
"Please God, make everything better. This isn't right, this isn't right. Please, help." She cried.