- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian gets possessed at Howie's BBQ with NKOTBSB and their families. Tries to save someone whom isn't there. Katy Perry helps out to stop him.

6/20/2012 
"Kevin," I began speaking to Kevin as "Firework" played in the background. "You realize it's almost the 4th of July?" I asked him. "What if this is still going on then?"
Kevin gave me a back pat, "Howie stop worrying." Kevin told me. "The last person to have a spell cast on them, was....you first, then me. Who do you think would ever be next?" Kevin asked me.
--------------------------------------
Brian was playing Wii Video games with Nick. "Oh I beat you at the Volleyball game." Brian danced his victory dance which left Nick laughing. "Your not right, Brian." Nick replied with a giggle. "Well, you know me, I try." They both laughed.
Then he got a flash and run out of the room.    

"Brian! Brian! Brian!" Nick cried. "Brian, where are you going?" Nick cried. Nick ran towards Howie's house where he could see, Kevin, Howie, and AJ, all talking. AJ having just come out of the bathroom from his side window in the neighborhood. 

"I gotta save him, I gotta save him, so I can give my family pride. I gotta save him. I gotta save him." Brian said to himself. Nick finally ran into Katy Perry. "Katy?" He asked. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Your Nick Carter." She told him. "I know that, Brian is acting funny, help me get him." As they both ran past the New Kids on the Block whom were outside in Howie's backyard for a BBQ. 

They saw Katy Perry, in her beautiful black hair, Pink dress, and Pink and white tennis shoes. "What the...? Joey asked. "Let's go." Donnie said. They just all ran out of Howie's house straight to go get Brian. 

"I gotta go save him." As he ran to the pond, but no one was there. Preparing to dive in.