- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian gets saved. Kevin and Brian have a fight. Nick and AJ freak out in the bathroom. Katy Perry saves the day!

6/20/2012
Brian's P.o.v(point of view)
"Kevin, do you think we'll figure this out in time?" Howie asked Kevin nervously. I was finally beating Nickster at the Wii. "I kicked you so hard!" I celebrated. 
"I did so, you owe me 5 bucks now on your bet." Brian told me. Nick rolled his eyes, then his friend started dancing and telling jokes. They both laughed. 
Then everything flashed fast by him. "Help! HELP! HELP!" He heard someone screaming at the pond at the edge of the shallow end, ready to dive in and saw the horroric injury on the poor child.
Brian's heart started beating, "I gotta save him. I gotta save him. I gotta save him." Brian started saying to himself. "Not going to tell my wife, not going to act like I have pride." Then started running towards the pond.
"Brian, Brian, Brian!" Nick shouted at him. "Brian, B-rok, B-rockstar!" Nick kept shouting. "Oh thank you, God, NKOTB and Katy Perry. Help me, get Brian, he is acting all weird." Nick told them. Then Brian saw another vision immedately after.
"Your a superhero like Superman, as long as you have your pride like he does you can save him." He heard and saw in his head, forgetting they were long forgotten dreams. 
"I gotta save him, I gotta save him. I need to have pride." Brian told himself. Not realzing how he was acting. 
Katy Perry grabbed him from the back, and gave him a good punch. "Sorry, Brian. But the guys can carry you, but I can stop you." She told him. 
"Katy Perry, your not supposed to be here." Brian said. "Well, someone fixed something and Boom! had a dream and showed up." Katy explained to Howie as he stared blankly.
"What?" Howie asked. Then winked at her a couple times, then blinked. "Katy can I have your autograph before you go?" Howie asked. "What over a lawsuit or something?" She asked. "I was thinking over, you know, being a fan and stuff." He asked. They all started asking her all at once, she laughed. "Ok, fine, Brian too. I hope he gets back on his right meds and everything." She gave them autographs on their CDs and posters and left. Then gave all of BSB hugs, NKOTB too, and their families, and left.
"Brian what is going on?" Kevin asked as soon as everyone helped walked Katy out of the neighborhood. "What got into you?" Kevin asked. "Trying to jump into the water like that?" Kevin asked. 
"You know I am a better swimmer than you in high school." I answered. "You nearly killed yourself." Kevin yelled at me, passionately. "Well, I am sorry. I was trying to save a child. I have been given gifts." Brian told Kevin.
"No, that ISN'T IT AT ALL!" Kevin yelled as Nick walked in. "Nick leave for this." Kevin ordered. "But, I..." Nick could barely talk as Nick left a simple glass of water. "Nick pray over the next glass of water for Brian, THAT IS AN ORDER!" He shouted. "ok, ....sir." Nick acted intimmated, depict him being a couple inches taller than Kevin's own 6'1" height. 
Nick shut the door, quietly. Then began to cry secretly in the bathroom as his two friends fought. "Now Brian!" Kevin shouted trying to give him the gravity of the situation. "Don't you see, your under that spell." Kevin told him. "I am a Christian, spells can't hurt me." Brian answered naively. "Yes, they can, if they couldn't, well, fans wouldn't be fighting demons and breaking spells as hobbies to begin with and YOU KNOW IT." Kevin told him.
"You lie and cheat, and have pride when you shouldn't and steal like anyone else. Your not Superman." Kevin told him. 
"Nick!" AJ walked in on Nick crying in the bathroom. "Their fighting." Nick told his friend sobbing in the bathroom. "He is acting crazy weird and delusional. Kevin won't let Leighanne around him." Nick told him. Then put his hand over his mouth. Then put his finger up over his own to easedrop and hear what they were discussing. 

"But Brian..." Kevin trying to reason with him. "I do not. I do not." Brian said. "Look, we only 4 more spells, then whomever is done will be done, this has to be the opener, for the big guns, then we got to stop whomever has been doing it to us since the beginning." Kevin told him. Nick walked in with AJ and Howie following in toe. 
"Kevin, why were AJ and Nick ease dropping in my bathroom at a party again?" Howie asked annoyed. As I tried to process it. I AM SUPERMAN, why can't my friends see it, I fly and everything. "Brian, trust Kevin, he may be on to something this isn't like you." Nick told me. 
"Your my friend, it just isn't." He whined. I prayed with them all and finally drank, Nick's last glass of water he gave me first, then the first one. Then went home to my house out here with Leighanne. 
"You have GOT TO STOP THOSE PEOPLE!" Leighanne shouted at me. "Sleep on the couch, you don't deserve me tonight or your son." she told me. As she took Baylee and went into the house, then I sighed for a minute and looked at the stars.