- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Backstreet Boys and Aaron play Basketball at Howie's house.

6/22/2012
"Well, I am sorry, Brian." told Brian. "Howie?" Nick asked me. "Should I wear this one?" He asked. The green shirt or the red OSU shirt. 
Knowing they were about to play basketball, "Nick. Your how old?" I told him. He just laughed and gave me a big hug. "I love you too, Howie." Nick told me. I just smiled.

"Well, your are my little buddy, just alot taller now." I joked. As he put on the OSU jersey. Then we all began the game.
It was Howie, AJ, and Aaron against Brian, Kevin, and Nick.

Aaron tried to pass it to me, but Nick grabbed it and dunked it. Then Kevin grabbed it, and shot it and got 2 points in the hoop for his team. Then AJ dribbled it to the hoop and then tried to dunk it.

Then Brian grabbed it, then sent the ball to Kevin, but then Howie "stole" the ball and got a shot in. "I am so going to make you sweep the floors with you Howie." Nick joked. Howie laughed. As we were all just wearing, team jerseys and t-shirt.

Playing some B-ball. "How can you whipe the floors with Howie, his wife can't even get him to do that." Brian joked and the group laughed again. I knew we all be friends again, and Kevin would get over it. Realizing it wasn't Brian's fault. It was that stupid witch coven's spell.