- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex finds out BSB NEEDS Howie to save them. The witch coven strikes back. 

 

Note: Do NOT DO SPELLS AT HOME, THEY NEVER WORK OUT RIGHT. You will Learn how to break it through. This also not meant to be mean to the Backstreet Boys in anyway, just to be fun and a bit educational on metapsychics and sprituallity and cultrue for fans of BSB and NKOTB. 

6/23/2012
"That Howie!" The lead witch kicked a pop can! As she lit the incense and put the statues back up.
"What is he doing to stop me!" She cried. "I don't know." One girl shrugged. "Me neither." The other said looking at her.
"Ok, let's think." She said, "If there is an ex-witch or a good girl or more fighting us. Then we need to take care of her too." She told them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alex, ALEX, ALEX!" Nick shouted at me. "What, did you get rid of his Howie's "weird owl spirit guide"?" Nick asked me. "Yes, of chorse, I did." I told him.
"Why he isn't acting weirder than BSB is he?" I asked him as I made my fruit smoothie in my kitchen. "No, he just got out of his car and he made us cookies with his wife." Nick told me with a smirk.
Rochelle stared at Nick and then Howie carrying a picnic basket of cookies. "I love you guys, so much." Howie told us happily. "YAY!" Howie uttered. The 2 Backstreet Boys look at each other.
"Yeah, we are so getting some of his pee tonight and hair for a drug test tonight." I whispered to Nick. Nick combing his mohawk back and putting a small bit of gel in it. "Yeah, well that is Howie. He is happy alright. Don't ruin it for him. If him and his family are happy with it." Nick told me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The witch worked her next group of spells on the guys, again. As the girl from Ohio prayed right before work and before bed and right after work and on lunch for her friends. Then spells reflected off of them like a shield.
Till she did the last one.

"I put a spell to make you fly. Make you jump and made you cry. Now this will make them all hit you at once. Like all the love spells ever that worked on TV and off on the hot. Goat eats lamb. Through the lamb may strike the serpent's head. Hidden under a dead goat. Hit the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block with a spell that will make them love me and make them into whomever they love and make that be who the world and them see.Open their third eyes and make them MINE. Make them belong to the NWO. Make them be, what I think they should be and who I think they should be.  Blessed Be." She casted as she threw in the last bits of ginger into the couldren.

 

stories/2114/images/274px-AlyssaS4Promo1y.jpg

Once the spell worked. First smoke, then a flame in her couldern. Then black toranados, and a mini sun went to eclipse around her as she laughed. "Ha ha-ahhhhhhhhhh- ha ha" She cackled.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alyassa Milano?" Britney Spears asked at her stage room door. "what are you doing here?" Britney asked. "Well, I am a fan, but that can wait. It's about the Backstreet Boys, and all of the other pop music friends you know. I had a REAL LIFE vision of a witch wrecking people and some girl in a small town with lots of farms and their fans praying for them trying to stop them and she NEEDS our help. Will you help me and the "Charmed" cast to stop her. We will get more people on the way." Alyassa told her.

stories/2114/images/654britneyspears-dot-bz_2001promos-ritts8-003.jpg

 

"Fine, after the concert, we'll demon fight whatever is after them." Britney replied as she finished  putting on her blush for her stylist, who had just left the room when Alyassa came in. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6/24/2012 It was 12:13am "Ochk, ochk ochk" I snored. "I love you Britney Spears, I think your hot." I snored as I had a dream about her.

"My loneliness is killing me(And I)." Britney sang at the age of 17. "I must confess I still believe./(I still believe)" She kept singing to Alex before kissing him. "When I'm not with you, I loose my mind give me A SIGN HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!" She danced sexy in front of Alex. "I love you Alex." She flirted with him as he blushed. "I I I I." All AJ could seem to say. As he frooze in place on the bed and in the dream all tied up to a school desk with some weird black ropes.


"I-I I-I CAN'T MOVE!" He freaked out. "No, you can't." The demon Britney Spears told him. As she aged into normal Britney Spears. "Time you look like that and my friends other 15 spells affect all of BSB and NKOTB so we can OWN the WORLD." As Britney was suddenly in a "Devil's" Sexy outfit. With Red glitter and her stomach showing and pyramids of Egypt behind her.

Wearing horns, as real Britney Spears showed up in a pretty white simple sundress to save Alex. Then started beating the demon up. "Alex, I am getting help, it's TIME ARTISTS TOOK THE MUSIC BUSINESS BACK FOR THE FANS AND NOT THE EVIL ONES."She shouted as she threw Holy Water at Alex and sprinkles of golden prayers hit him all over. "There is a cure, Howie HAS TO FIND IT!" She shouted. "We'll save you." She finished telling him.

 

"Alex, wake up." Rochelle shouted. Then screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed as she lifted the blanket. "What, what is wrong, babe, it's me, Alex. You love me." Alex told her, as I began rubbing her hand to calm her down and yet felt out of my body at the same time. Then a headache coming on me; "Alex, look in the mirror." She told me. I looked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed at my own reflection. "I AM BRITNEY!" I shouted to my wife. "Someone casted a glamour on me. Now I look like someone I am not. Help me, ROCHELLE! GET HOWIE! HELP ME!" I shouted.